Midoriya(☁️)

🥦MIDORYIA X READER🥦
⚠️WARNING: Fluff, Quirkless⚠️
MIDORYIA'S POV

I was worried so much about the exams, I was the only person who wasn't using their quirk, bedsides one other person. Maybe she didn't want to reveal her quirk? It seemed strange to me, and she was able to keep up with the scores and stay in the top. Everything she excelled at, and I was just failing miserably. When the scores got out I scanned the names and not to my surprise she was in the top 4. While I was stuck in last place, my eyes widened as I gripped my hands.

I failed All Might.

"Oh and nobodies being sent home, that was just a rational lie to make you all try your hardest!"

"WHAT!" People started to complain as I got tears in my eyes. I was going to try my hardest!

-Lunch-

I sat with Uraraka and Iida, we were all talking about our lives and fun things. The exams got onto to topic somehow.

"It was a bad thing to lie to us but I shall not inquire the schooling ways of UA." Iida said.

"It was scary! Being tricked like that! Everyone did so good! Bakugous quirk is so cool!" She beamed eating, Somebody placed a tray down in the empty spot next to Uraraka.

"Hi," An elegant voice said, it was the girl from before. "May I sit?"

"Of course! I have some questions to ask if its all right with you." Iida said giving her permission to sit, I could feel my face start to heat up. I looked down at my food and started to shovel rice in my mouth.

"Sure thing."

"You didn't use a quirk during the exam why is that?"

"Oh simple don't have one." She smiled, we all looked at her shocked. She was able to keep up with everybody though, how? "Intense training, before I wanted to be a hero, I was raised to become an assassin! You know, the bloody one, but All Might saved me and I decided I wanted to be a hero. To prove even without a quirk, you still can be a hero!"

(Y/n)'s POV

The fluffy green haired teen pulled out an notebook, and pulled it up to his face mumbling. Freaking us out a bit, I looked over to the girl with a permeant blush.

"Deku?" She asked scared.

"D-Deku." He replied.

"Its what Bakugou called you!"

"Oh he says that to make fun of me." He scratched his neck gloom fully. I smacked my hand down onto my palm, unacceptable!

"I like it! Not in a mean way but you could use it as a sign your not weak anymore!" I smiled and stood up.

"Deku it is! Wh-What are you doing?"

"Just watch!" I walked over to where Bakugou was eating his hot food. I slammed my hands on the table angering the beast.

"What the hell!"

"You listen up Bakuballs! What gives you the right to make fun of people huh!" I yelled at him starting a scene. Our whole class gathered around and others.

"Tch! What you say extra!" He stood up as well.

"What that because you have some powerful quirk that your unbeatable!? So you look down on everybody else!"

"I am unbeatable!"

"You think quirkless people are weak!"

"They are!" I scoffed rolling my eyes, setting my hands on my hips then crossing them.

"I'm quirkless, fire cracker." I turned around and left the gasping crowd of people, Uraraka, Iida, and that adorable little broccoli head following me.

"Y-you didn't have to do that for me." I turned around and smiled at him.

"Yeah I did, besides somebody needs to check his ego."

-Some Random Day, like a gap of peace in the school-

I was walking home from school with Izuku when I stopped and looked over to him. Looking into his green eyes, he looked back stopping his rumble.

"What?"

"Hey Izu, wanna go on a date with me?"