Tomura(☁️)

YOUR POV

  I sighed walking up to Kurogiri who was cleaning glasses per usual, wondering where Shigaraki was since he wasn't in the room like usual. Me and Kurogiri talked for a while. Until Tomura did enter the room.

  Then for a while he just there listening to us talk, I got bored of this and tapped my hand on the counter.

  "I'm going to go play some games, anyone wanna join me?" I asked getting up to head to Tomura room, as that was were the consular is.

  "I am, it is my room after all." I shrugged and smiled at him as we went up to the room. Once we got in the room flopped onto his bed, inhaling his scent. We were secretly dating but he said he didn't want people to know yet, and put me in danger. Since I am the healer in the group, I could feel the bed dip as he sat down. Rolling over to my side to look at what he was doing he was taking his Father hand off. He probably wanted to nap, suddenly I remembered the gift I got him.

  I jumped up excited making him very confused. "What are you doing?"

  "I got a surprise for you! Wait here!" I sprinted out of the room and my own. Grabbing the gloves I specially made him. Running back to his room excited and jumping next to him on the bed. Siting with my legs folded I handed him the gift.

  "What's this?" He asked scratching his neck, I urged him on to open the box. Once he did, he pulled the clear glove out.

  "There gloves, the thumb is missing so technically you aren't touching stuff with five finger and it won't decay! I also used a material which will left you feel stuff the same as normal. Hope you like them."

  He face was in utter shock as he carefully put the glove on. After both were on his mouth was still slightly open and he was just starring at them. Deciding to test them out he grabbed a water bottle with all his fingers, and for the first time it didn't decay. His eyes widened even more and just looked at me.

  "I love them. Uh, thanks." I nodded rapidly and suddenly got really tired. Yawning loudly as I slightly close my eyes.

  "Wanna get some sleep?" He asked, when we were alone surprisingly he was more gently. And not as harsh, still a little bit but I loved that about him.

  "Sure, can we cuddle? You know, since you can now...? You don't have to!" I asked him worried a bit until he pulled the blanket over us and forced me into his chest. He protectively wrapped his arms around me squeezing me and enjoying the moment.

  "I'm glad to have met you." Smiling bigger cuddling it into his chest more. That was as close as a 'I love you' that I'd get.

  "I love you too, Tenko."