Bakugou(🔥)

💥Bakugo x Reader💥
⚠️Warning: Angst⚠️

BAKUGOU'S POV

I scoffed as I walked with these idiots into the cafeteria. We all sat at a table, I tried to sound out their stupidity. Short circuit, tape arms, shitty hair, and pinky were all talking about something stupid making me scoff, my attention was caught by a swish of (h/c) I followed her as I paid attention to what face I was making so the others didn't see.

Her name is (Y/n) (Y/l/n) and I'm head over heels for the loser, why am I so attached to somebody so weak! She was such a dork, and nerd. Smart, cute— STUPID! I mean utterly stupid, distracting me from becoming number 1. Like a silly school crush would stop me.

"Bakugou's starring at her again." Kaminari laughed pointing at me.

"Oi! Shut it Short-circuit!" I yelled at him. They all erupted in laughter, I scoffed sitting back down.

"You know you have to talk to her sometime this year." Shitty hair tried giving me advice but it came out more of a challenge to me.

"Think I can't ignore her all year shitty hair!"

"Yeah I don't! And we have like the same hair style."

-Couple Year Later-

I flopped onto the couch from a hard day of catching villains. I had been able to keep my promise and never talked to (Y/n) for whole of High School. Stupid Deku is #1 hero while I'm stuck at 2nd, and she was at 3rd. There was this big party for upper level heroes to thank us, and she was going to be there. I haven't been able to push away the thought of seeing her again. I went to get ready for the party my getting a shower to feel less oily and get clean. I picked out a red and black tux then drove to the party.

-1 Hour Later-

I was here for an 1 hour was about to ditch it since I didn't see (Y/n) anywhere. But I could never miss that (h/c), I felt my heart tingle then drop. She was with somebody and had an engagement ring on. I had lost my chance with the girl I most desired. The one I only loved, all over some stupid challenge that wasn't even given to me. I felt like the idiot, I watched as they made her smile and laugh, I was seething with anger and sadness, that could've been me if wasn't such a big idiot.

I wasted my chance with (Y/n).