Kirishima(☁️)

For the past couple of days I had been using this new face wash, it smelled amazing. Mostly why I used it a lot and helped my skin. But recently I have had to buy them more often. It was annoying really, so I decided to investigate.

Although I didn't know how to really do that, two people came to mind for using my face wash, that was Kaminari and Kirishima.

Test 1). Kaminari.

I knocked on the door to Kaminari's shared dorm room. Most people shared dorm rooms, Hanta with Kaminari, Bakugou was being a brat and refused to share a room so me and Kirishima share one together.

Sero opened the door to reveal some of the messy room. You could tell which side was Denki's and which was Sero's.

"Uh, hey YN what could I do for you?"

"I wanna check if Kaminari has been using my face wash." He chuckled and bit and nodded his head letting me in. I walked to the bathroom which thank god was clean, but didn't smell the grapefruit, and trust me it leaves a great odor.

"Nope!" I cheerfully said and left the room, I walked back to my room and went to go my bed. On my bed I pulled the laptop out and decided to watch YouTube, Netflix, or whatever I could find to pass time. And eventually I grew tired and feel asleep.

-Timeskip-

Being woken up by the sound of a sink running, I groan and rub my eyes. Not thinking when I opened the door up, I heard a high-pitched scream. And the true criminal red handed.

"Kirishima?" I asked, he looked super cure right now. And my heart swelled up, he had his hair down and it was wet. Making it that bit extra hot. Then he had a black thin headband on keeping his hair out of his face while he used my face wash.

If I'm being honest, I have the biggest crush on Kirishima, I mean he's perfect. He's strong, not cocky, funny, relatable, kind, manly, everything he did made my heart clench.

"Oh, um, hi." He said shakily, "Look its not what it looks like."

"Its fine, I like you too much to be mad." My eyes shot open as I realized what I had just said, did I confess? Might as well role with it. "Kiri, I um, really like you, not as a friend but more."

"Your not kidding right, cuz thats not manly."

"I'm not." He gave me a signature toothy smiles that is very contagious and me smile over all the nerves.

"GREAT!" He picked me up and spun me around. "Tomorrow after school, I'm taking you out on a date." I nodded and kissed his check that smiled like grapefruit.