Todoroki(☁️)

❄️TODOROKI X READER❄️
⚠️WARNING: Fluff⚠️
TODOROKI'S POV AND 3RD

"Today we have an easy short homework assignment! You just have to write an essay of your most happy moment!" Present Mic yelled at the end of class letting everybody go to their hero classes. One thought as Todoroki thought as he left the room was, happy whats?

"Hey Todo!" He heard a cheerful voice yell as he turned his head a (y/c) haired girl was waving to him. He felt his face slightly blush but he has a nice excuse, he could blame his quirk.

"Hello (Y/l/n)." He said slinging his bag over his shoulder and putting his hands calmly into his pockets.

"Call me (Y/n)! We've been friends since like ever!" She laughed, he loved her laugh. It made him feel safe and happy, maybe he could write his homework about (Y/n). He nodded silently as we walked to the locker rooms which were sort of far.

"So what are you going to write your essay on!" She asked him. "I have no idea what I'm gonna do mine!" She whined.

"Maybe you could do it on the first time you had ice-cream." Todoroki said totally seriously, which made her burst out in giggles, making him smile slightly.

"Then you could do it on cold soba! See ya." She waved bye and split into the girls locker room.

Izuku started to freak out seeing Todoroki smile. "WOW ARE YOU SMILING!"

"NO WAY TODOROKI CAN'T BE!" His smile was wept away as he enter the room.

"He's so lucky! Having a hot chick like (Y/l/n), following you around! I love to hav-." Hanta shot some tape at Mineta to stop him from his dirty comment.

"Besides that I guess it is nice to have (Y/l/n) as a friend. I mean she's really strong!"

"So manly!" Shoto just ignored all the comments about his childhood friend and headed outside. Today's class All Might and Eraser Head had both agreed on a sparing class today without quirks.

"Now lets team up people." Shota said in a dead tone.

"YOUNG BAKUGOU AND (Y/L/N)!" I teamed with Yaoyorozu. As we were sparing I could hear Bakugou yelling.

"JUST DIE ALREADY!"

"I won't lose!" I couldn't stop the smile crawling onto my face, she was always so determined. It was something I admired and loved about her.

"Your really head over heels her." Momo examined him laughing a bit at his crush. Yeah he did.

After training he walked home quietly thinking about her, he couldn't think straight. He got out some paper and tapped his pencil, maybe he would write about her.

The girl he was head over heels for.