Bakugo (☁️)

"Achoo!" I sneezed out jumping slightly in my chair, I was forced to stay home today from school. I had the worst headache ever, stomachache, fever, and sore throat even if I did go to school it'd be irresponsible, since I'd get other people sick.

Guess I forgot to call the school that I was sick since all my friends were calling and texting me if I was alright.

Sparky⚡️⚡️: Dude u gud?
Rock Kid🐊🐊: Hey bro r u ok??
Alien👽👽: heyyyyy girly r u good everyones woried about u
Rocket Sonic🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️: L/n, are you not feeling well?
Strawberry Milk🍓🍓: Did the League kidnap you?
Hotty💥💥: Idiot I'm on my way over.
Broccoli Face🥦🥦: HEY R U OK IM REALLY WORRIED!!!!!

I sighed rubbing my forehead relooking at my texts again, BaKuGo WaS coMinG oVeR!!! I sat up quickly in realizing I'm only in a pair of booty shorts and hoodie, correction his hoodie. But my head got worse as I sat up to fast. I called the school real quick to tell I'm sorry for not calling early but I was terribly sick and couldn't come to school.

A pounding on my door signaling that Bakugo had arrived at my apartment. Which he didn't need to do since he had a key inside, I could hear him curse himself out and unlock the door entering the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" He said acting tough for me with a hand in his pocket as the others had a bag full of... supplies? I honestly had no idea, moving the sheet off my legs I tried to stand up only to stumble forwards a bit. Bakugo's instincts moved to catch hold of my arms, a faint, VERY faint blush appeared on his face as he sat me back down calling me a 'dumbass'.

"What do you need?"

"Water." I croaked out my voice horse and sickly as I cuddle back into my blankets.

"Jeez, you sound like shit." Bakugo secretly felt horrible that he had to see his princess in pain. He sighed at the thought of how hard he fell for you. 'Shit' he mumbled under breath as he got her a cold bottle of water with a straw. Also grabbing some medicine for her he sat back down on the soft bed.

"Hey dumby, take this." He set the water on my night stand and put the pills into my hand.

"Mmm, your gonna get, achoo! Sick if you stay here, Katsu." I whined taking the medicine, gulping water to chase down the pills.

"Does it look like I care! Plus I want you back at school, hero training sucks without you." I was tempted to say aw but my throat was destroyed by a cough. I whined more at the burning sensation in my throat, Bakugo looked very concerned about me and sighed dropping the tough, a-hole act and went to go cuddle with you.

"Thanks babe," I mumbled into his warm body as be protectively hugged my body. "Love you."

"Love you too." 'I'm gonna kick the shit out of the virus that made her feel like this.'