Tomura(☁️)

Who would of thought that my crusty boyfriend would ever want to get married. Certainly not me, I always sort of hoped so but its Shigaraki so...

But today was that day, my wedding day. It wasn't as fancy as others since we had a budget and limited locations. That didn't matter to me though I understood what would happen if I villain. So I was walking down the aisle in a white skirt and shirt, with some fresh picked flowers from the backyard.

I didn't walk slow since there was only the gang here to see me, and Kurogiri was the priest. We faced each other and smiled. This was enough for the both of us, it didn't even matter if we got married in hell.

"Do you take (Y/n) (Y/l/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." His voice was as emotionless as ever, but only I could tell that it was brimming with love and care.

"Do you take Tomura Shigaraki to be you lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I smiled widely at him, even though I knew the best I would get from him was a slight curve.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Without wasting time our lips were on each other. No matter how crusty his lips look there never nearly as bas as what you would except, but the sting they left after kissing them made me want another kiss always.

Pulling away for air, we both immediately went to the snack bar.

Dabi rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "You call that a wedding."

Toga was crying tears of joy. "Big brothers got a wifooo!!!"

Everybody else just sort of smiled and shrugged at the seemingly emotionless couple, but really they were both bursting with emotion.