14

Yoongi stumbled back, taking a moment to register what happened. He felt blood dribble down to his lips. His nose was bleeding. There was only one person in this house that would have the balls to break Yoongi's nose.

Yoongi slowly looked up with his eyes, Namjoon standing only a foot and a half away from him, his fists clenching and unclenching.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Namjoon lurched forward. Yoongi saw it coming and spun out of the way. He landed a perfect punch on Namjoon's face. Namjoon staggered a bit and did the exact same thing to him. Yoongi charged at the taller, Namjoon's back against the railing of the stairs, a pretty far drop from the ground.

"Sure you wanna do this, mutt?" Yoongi snarled, his eyes red.

"C'mon, old man." Namjoon spat, gripping Yoongi's shirt as his eyes glowed yellow.

Yoongi grunted and pushed his body forward into Namjoon's. They went right over the railing and fell to the marble flooring.

Loud crashes echoed through the high ceilinged mansion. It was silent for a moment. But only a moment.

Both men stumbled to their feet. Yoongi's shoulder had dislocated in the fall when he landed on it, the arm being bent in an impossible way. Namjoon chuckled.

"Looks like your losing your touch." Namjoon taunted while Yoongi scowled.

"I may be old, but that won't stop me from kicking your ass." Yoongi replied in an eerily calm tone, staring Namjoon right in the eyes as he grabbed his arm and snapped it back into place in one motion.

They charged at each other, fists flying, tumbling on the floor, ribs cracking. Grunts and growls emitted from both of them as they landed blows on their faces and in their stomachs.

Namjoon punched Yoongi four times in a row right in his already broken nose before Yoongi stuck his fingers in Namjoon's eyes. Namjoon cussed and fell back, Yoongi took the opportunity and pounced on the other. He gave Namjoon a good punch to keep him down. Then he hit him again. And again.

Yoongi's knuckles were bleeding from how many times he was hitting the other male. Namjoon reached up and put a hand around Yoongi's neck, squeezing hard enough until he heard the cartilage snap. Yoongi chuckled, his eyes even brighter red. Yoongi kept punching Namjoon as his neck healed itself.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Jin shouted, pulling Yoongi off Namjoon. Jimin helped him.

Hoseok and Taehyung pulled Namjoon to his feet and held him back. The two were still sneering at each other as all of their numerous broken bones and injuries healed.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Hoseok demanded, pulling Namjoon back harshly, who was trying to get out of his and Tae's hold.

"Ask the mutt. He's the one who punched me out of nowhere." Yoongi spat, glaring daggers at Namjoon who growled from the insult.

"Why do I need a reason? He has a very punchable face, is all." Namjoon replied through gritted teeth.

"Whatever the reason is doesn't mean you should go at each other's throats! This is ridiculous!" Jimin exclaimed, a frown on his face.

"He's only pissed because he's jealous that I've spent the most time with Jungkook! That's what it is, isn't it, mutt?" Yoongi snarled, struggling against Jin and Jimin's hold.

"Yeah, of course it is." Namjoon boomed, his voice loudly bouncing off the walls.

"We took him together, which means we share him. Just cause you are jealous that he likes me the most doesn't mean you have to snap my fucking neck." Yoongi hissed, thrashing around, trying to get at Namjoon again.