Admin Role Play Thing!

A-Chan:The correct title to this chapter should be;I am so fucking bored that l started to come up with weird ideas.
Anyway,
You know how people say that your zodiac sign affects your personality which is in a way true.
For example, according to my own experience,l have figured out that Cancers are emotional...... like REALLY emotional...... like really REALLY emotional......Mirelle being one of them.....

And then there's Aries.... two people who are Aries DEFINITELY do not get along with each others.....

What's the point of this chapter?I don't even know myself—
I think it's some kind of an AU thing.Basically how l'd be affected if l was a Cancer or Aries instead of Capricorn.
I am bored as hell so l don't give a damn if this chapter makes no sense!You chose to read it in the first place that also proves that you are as bored as l am!

=     =    =

A-Chans in one word

A-Chan(Da Capricorn one):Emo

Cancer!A-Chan:Cinnamon roll

Aries!A-Chan:Short temper

When being insulted:

A-Chan:*says a witty comeback*

Cancer!A-Chan:*bursts into tears*

Aries!A-Chan:FUCK YOU BITCH FIGHT ME!!!!!!*beats the living shit outta the person*

When someone REALLY annoys them by talking about shit they definitely don't care

A-Chan:Excuse me but who the hell made you think that I give a single fuck about your bullshit?

Cancer!A-Chan:U-um....*doesn't know what to excatly do*

Aries!A-Chan:SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FUCKING BITCH I AM FUCKING SICK OF HEARING YOUR FUCKING VOICE!!!!

At school

A-Chan:is the type who only focuses on her studies(but she also helps those who are being bullied)

Cancer!A-Chan:is the type who is more interested in making friends(but she's too scared to stand up for someone)

Aries!A-Chan:is the type who likes getting into any danger/fight(but she couldn't care less about those who are being bullied)

When being ignored

A-Chan:*doesn't give a single fuck*

Cancer!A-Chan:*is crying in a corner*Did l do something wrong to upset them......?

Aries!A-Chan:FUCK Y'ALL I DON'T NEED YOU BITCHES!!!!*burns down those who are ignoring her houses*

Daily Mood be like. . .

A-Chan:What is life.....?

Cancer!A-Chan:*crying in a corner*I don't wanna be lonely!!

Aries!A-Chan:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!I AM SO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!

If the three A-Chans meet

A-Chan:Uuhhh....*confused AF*

Aries!A-Chan:WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?

Cancer!A-Chan:OH MY GOD!!!CAN WE BE FRIENDS??? PLEASE SAY YES PLEASE SAY YES PLEASE SAY YES PLEASE SAY—

Aries!A-Chan:SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

=    =    =

Tbh, now come to think of it..... they are more like Underswap and Underfell versions of me.....

But anyway,why not make a role play with them while l am at it?
But you can choose only ONE A-Chan to role play with!
Take note that this is NOT an OC rp book but an ADMIN one!So even if you gonna use an OC,use a human one!
Also, here's a little information about the other two A-Chans!

Cancer!A-ChanDoesn't know any self defense....she's more into painting

Aries!A-ChanIs a fucking badass at martial arts....... especially at Karate

Here's a few things about the rp!

The place:Hell—I mean High School

The class:[You can choose any class other than Physical Education]

The A-Chan you were Unlucky enough to share a class with:[Choose one]

A-Chan(Basically the original me)

Cancer!A-Chan

Aries!A-Chan

Now, dropping a starter is up to you!
Or just choose which A-Chan you wanna role play with and l'll drop a starter.¯\_(-_-)_/¯