I am alive!

A-Chan:*appears after an entire year*AM BACK!

Also A-Chan:*disappears after a month of her return*

= = =

Lisette:Wow,nice going A-Chan!

A-Chan:Hey!l am sorry alright!?
I can't help it!My whole schedule is screwed because of this coronavirus!
I am taking online classes and apparently,my teachers have no intention of going easy on me with homeworks!Heck,they even doubled my homeworks/projects!
I am currently overburdened with all the sh*t the teachers tasked me with!
Seriously,why couldn't my country be one of those lucky ones that doesn't offer students online classes!?

So, with my current state,l don't even have time nor motivation to draw, which is why the OC book doesn't have any new updates for now....And it's also why l haven't been role playing recently. . .
I hope you can understand. . .

But don't worry, I'll get through it!
I refuse to be defeated by teachers!

Anyway,Y'all better stay safe there.

Now, you may be one of those people who couldn't care less about their own lives.Trust me,I can understand that.
But you at least care about your loved ones' lives, right?
Your family,friends,or someone you care about.And in order to protect them,you need to protect yourself first!
So please take good care of yourselves!I have made a lot of friends here and l honestly wouldn't want anything bad to happen them.

I already know a family who's caught the virus....
It's one of my mom's friends family....Her husband caught the virus first,then it infected the whole family.
Currently,they are in hospital,their lungs are severally damaged,and they can only breathe with the help of some mechanical thing not even l am sure of what to call.....
Now,we don't live in the same country with them,but the virus has infected our country as well,in fact, it's infected the whole world now, hasn't it?
And that's why I want each one of you to be careful....l am already worried about those people as can be....Any of the friends l've made in here getting infected won't ease anything at all. . .