How Did A-Chan create the Definition of annoying?

A-Chan:Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell,that's a very good question actually Karna-the-lancer
I honestly don't know how to start but. . .

|Edit|

Well,unlike most girls my age,I always have been more into paranormal things and spiritual beings like Demons and Vampires rather than Ponies and Fairies.
When I joined wattpad,one of my nicknames that mostly my so called classmates call me inspired me to choose the username Princess__of__Hell which was my first username in wattpad.
After that,I started creating a fookin' monster who's based on me.And I named her Lisette.
Her coldness,sarcasm,aromanticism,emotionless,and even sadism are all a part of my personality combined with my imagination which is how her powers, backstory and etc exists.
All in all,calling Lisette my inner self (which I can only let out a small part of in real life)would be accurate.
I guess my cold personality was the very thing that inspired me to create Lisette. . .

This is an abridged part of this chapter.

Because I ended up ranting about stuff that not even I am not sure what to call.

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions. . .

Keep reading at your own risk!

= = =

You see, when you watch horror movies as a little kid whether it's of your own will or against it,you eventually grow an interest in such things.......or maybe you grow up as a fucking wimp.....But in my case,it was the first option.

As l grew up,l started becoming interested in not only horror movies but paranormal events,Creepypastas as well as supernatural creatures such as demons,vampires, Werewolves and so on.I am not good at art,but that didn't stop me from creating an OC.
When I finally decided to create a wattpad account,my first username here was actually Princess__of__Hell
The reason as to how I came up with that nickname was..........Well,let's just say I was given a similar nickname at school but l will never reveal it!>=P
Don't need anyone calling me that.
So yeah,my so called classmates used to call me that certain nickname a lot which wasn't that bad if it wasn't the 'Princess' part,but hey,it inspired me to come up with that Account name.After creating the account,l just made a basic bio for Lisette(looking back,it sure was a terrible one)
Though l wasn't much of a role player when I first joined wattpad,(since I usually read books about the fandoms l was in and some interesting books about crime riddles,Creepypasta facts and etc.)I still worked on Lisette's personality and stuff.
When I created her,I actually based her on myself.......Because it was honestly easy.....What?She's the very first original character I have created!Who else was l supposed to base her on?She already had a title smiliar to one of my nicknames!Plus,l thought it'd be interesting!
So yeah,she's basically my inner self[demon]
Or perhaps calling Lisette Me if l replace my humanity with insanity would be more accurate?
She's not completely based on me though since I had to make a few changes on her to make her more demon-ish or something.For example,she's WAY more short tempered than I am and is extremely obsessed with murder and blood.So,let's just say Lisette's 50% based on me while the remaining 50% that includes her powers, backstory and etc is the result of my imagination.

When it came to role playing,I never role played that much until I met Reich_The_Anomaly whose OC is the King of Hell as well as Lisette's adopted brother.
Role playing with him was always fun though most of them contained Lisette and Reich pranking one another to death.
I personally think he's a better role player than l am (along with AsrielDreemurr_Rei ....... Don't you fookin' get all cocky about it A-Kun!)
After some role plays with him,I enjoyed role playing more and later on discovered some RP books and met with interesting people whether they were great role players or great authors.

I may have created Lisette and all but I doubt that I'd use her as much as I do now and even write a second role play book about her if l hadn't accepted Reich as her adopted brother.
I mean,when l first created Lisette,l made her hella annoying!
That is an undeniable fact.And yet Reich was the first one who somehow tolerated her and didn't hesitate to role play with Lisette despite her annoying him 24/7.(wonder if he ever regretted making the mistake of adopting Lisette?)

Is it just me or am I just ranting off the topic now....?

Ehh,It's too late to go back and delete this whole shit now-

When I first created Lisette,I made her a little bit childish and reckless.
Yes,she was still at least a zillion years old but despite that,she was annoying AF and would sometimes act rather childish.
Though when she got her title promoted from Princess to Queen and Empress,you probably might have noticed that she's became more mature compared to her old self......Was that intentional you may ask....Well,maybe?=3

Though she still can be annoying AF.....
Now come to think of it......

Lmao.How do you people even tolerate her?
Can you feel the torture Reich_The_Anomaly
And
AsrielDreemurr_Rei are dealing with?XD
Having Lisette as an adopted sister sure is a hell of a pain,wouldn't you agree?
And aside from that,good ol' A-Kun(AsrielDreemurr_Rei)is also dealing with the Admin Prank wars(sometimes)triggered by me.......But since he eventually finds a way to strike back,I ain't sorry for pranking him at all!>=P