WEEEEEeeeelll-

A-Chan:So,l am actually supposed to be asleep.......
But l can't fall asleep.
And the thing is,ever since I talked to DarknessFollows_User about my bitchy art teacher and stuff, for some unknown reasons,l got this urge to give a shot to drawing shit after all these years.......And l figured that.......l really suck at it.....

A-Chan:Yeah,yeah,it's weird and anatomically wrong and terrible I KNOW IT!You don't need to remind me of how l fucking suck at drawing shit by using my non-existed imagination!That piece of shit took my HOURS so if you start talking trash about it...

You don't need to remind me of how l fucking suck at drawing shit by using my non-existed imagination!
That piece of shit took my HOURS so if you start talking trash about it,
I
WILL
END
YOU!

Welp!Drawing a skeleton and terribly failing, what a way to fill an empty page in a notebook that not even l know what I am using for—
.

.

.

I was bored.....

Why l didn't color it?
Because that piece of trash took my whole energy!
You have no idea how many times l have been erasing and redrawing it! Though you can clearly see some of the trails of the erased parts. . .

Now,as to why l portrayed him while crying yet smiling at the same time. . .

Because even if he's a comedic character and all......by now don't we all know that deep down he's (probably) dealing with depression?
For me,Sans kinda represents how scary a smile can be..... how it can mask a lot of pain someone's going through.
Despite all the shit Sans has been through,he just smiles.....no matter what.
Whether it's a friendly smile or a "You'll have a BAD TIME" smile. . .

If you Google Sans,in 90% of the pictures you'll get as a result he's probably portrayed as smiling.....
But ya know, he's just masking the pain within via that smile. . .

I don't know, that's what my hand produced...... What am l even doing with my life....?