Back to the art challange,I guess

A-Chan:I haven't friggin drawn anything for probably months now. . .And if you think that this chapter will be about something l just drew,then you are dead wrong. . .I just said that l haven't drawn anything.
However,looking through my gallery,l saw an unfinished colored sketch of mine.I did that one about a month ago and lost my whole motivation to draw anything ever since.I randomly tried a new type of shading on it and despite the fact that l clearly see that anatomy looks hella wrong,I still don't give a single f**k about fixing anything because l'm not in the mood for it.
Also,try to arrest me for not knowing how folds f**king work in drawings.Go ahead and try.I DARE YOU.

A-Chan:I feel like I did a role play in which something similar to the picture happened

It was with Prince_Of_Writing24 .Now come to think of it,I never replied to that role play,did l?
Anyway,here's one sad,depressed Lisette for you.
And before you ask,no she is not crying.That's black tar on her face.A common thing with demons.

As for the background,if you wonder why it looks like Zeus and Thanos are mad,only more red and hellish,that's because every single sh** Lisette does actually affects the Omniverses.She is actually keeping things balanced between the Omniverses and stuff.
But Hell starts when she loses control of her anger and sometimes,sadness.
It's mostly anger though since she barely fails to let the sadness get the best of her.
A lot of things are triggered when that happens. . .Leonidas is also triggered when that happens.

Leonidas:Mistress is sad because of a particular reason.
If there's a person behind or involved with that reason,then I shall take care of them so that they won't bother Empress ever again.

A-Chan:Hmm.....Sounds just so you Lennon.
By the way,before any of you find this whole thing way too depressing and spam me with questions,yes,I am fine!Nothing to worry about.
I did that sketch about a month ago,after all.
Anyhow,this concludes the #9.
If you're wondering which one of the remaining challanges l'll draw next,then you should know that not even I have any idea about it. . .