This is something. . .

A-Chan:So,I tried to make a digital art of that drawing I've showed you guys in the previous chapter and. . . .

A-Chan:I question how the hell I get high grades from anatomy when I can't fucking draw an anatomically correct base

A-Chan:I question how the hell I get high grades from anatomy when I can't fucking draw an anatomically correct base. . .("-_-)
But hey,at least it doesn't look like a deformed shape!

You know, some of you might hate Sans, but for me,he's definitely my favorite character from Undertale.

Whether he's a depressed Skelly or a PUNny Skelly,he's a unique and interesting character.That's my opinion of course.

Although Sans being depressed is just a theory most fans claim and believe in—me being one of them,I think there are enough proofs in the game to confirm it.
I mean,just look at his dialogues during the boss fight. . .
You can't understand how this feels.Knowing that one day,without any warning....it's all going to be reset

I gave up trying to go back to the surface a long time ago. . .

Just give up. . .I did. . .

Can you blame him?
He's the only monster(other than Flowey) who's aware of the resets and he fucking remembers every single shit you do. . .("-_-)
The thought of losing everyone and everything all of a sudden is making him sink deeper into the sea of depression. . .
Plus,depression might explain why Sans is sleeping a lot.
Sleep is one way to get away from reality for a little while. . .Some people do it as well,right?

Until the player screws around,Sans is nice and funny.
He knows how to mask his sorrow and smile.
And trust me,not everyone is able to smile no matter what.
So can we all applaud the Skelly boi for this?