Continuing the challenge

A-Chan:Hi there folks!
I sure keep disappearing more often lately,don't l?Yeah,it's hard to keep up with the life outside of wattpad.
Anyway,so in the previous chapter,I showed you people a drawing of Drunk Lisette.
As l said,l wanna finish the challange l started because I have absolutely no inspiration or motivation to draw something otherwise..... Honestly, nevermind,let me just show the next drawing instead of ranting on and on about these stuff

So this is Lisette in a form called "The crimson Empress"You may be remembering that form because l actually mentioned it once in my first OC Book

You may be remembering that form because l actually mentioned it once in my first OC Book.
The difference is,this one is how the form actually looks so far.(Coz the picture l used in the first book wasn't drawn by me,it was just a random picture l chose from the internet.)

In this form,her hair shifts to a long one and is crimson red instead of black.
I still need to work on the clothing though.....

Tbh,l really liked the result when I first finished it.
I even thought of changing my book cover/profile picture to this one.But the more I look at it is the more mistakes I see,so yeah, l'm not sure about that anymore. . .

Welp,thus,l somehow complete the "Draw your OC with long Hair" one!
Only 8 (or maybe 9) more drawings left for me to complete the whole challange.
And yes, it's either 8 or 9 instead of 10 coz Lisette blushing because of something is impossible.So l won't be drawing #7.
And since Lisette doesn't have an AU self,#11 isn't really much of an option either.But l might as well draw Mina when l reach that part, because Mina's personality is the opposite of Lisette's so far.
So yeah,#11 is still in question. . .