The Final Decision Belongs To The Empress!

________________

________________

In case my terrible art skills didn't portray wtf is happening there properly;

Lisette:*has her arms folded over her chest*Man,A-Chan sure gives up WAY too easily. . .

*slowly starts fading away*

Lisette:   .     .    .

*grins*Heh. . .
*her eye glows red a bit as she glanced towards the camera [Definitely not breaking the fourth wall—]* Do you REALLY think that you can get rid of me this easily?

*The whole view glitches as Lisette makes a demonic face with a shit eating grin as she said*NOTHING ends until I say so!

*Everything suddenly turns black as a red demonic "=)" appeared on the screen*

____________

A-Chan:Well, you know what this means....—

Lisette:I'M BACK BISHES!>=)

A-Chan:And so is my new OC book.Can't really refer it as my "second OC book" anymore when it's literally my third time publishing it. . .
Once again,my apologies for the awful art used in this chapter.I drew them when I got suspended for two days,so l kinda had low motivation and ended up drawing something rather terrible...
Anyhow,Lisette will no longer be considered as "missing".Not yet at least because we all know that she's the type to disappear all of a sudden without—

Lisette:Oh,shut the hell up A-Chan! You're not the one to talk here when you blew everything yourself!

A-Chan: .   .   .What do you mean?

Lisette:You freaking left wattpad including all of your friends in here for an entire year or more because of an obsessed copycat no one gives a crap about!

A-Chan:Hey!She kept—

Lisette:Stealing your edits,copying your books,account,me and even you, creating a shît ton of accounts to copy you,using me for her role plays, pretending to be the "founder" of me,spamming hate on you, playing the victim,accusing you of being the bad guy,claiming to be innocent,getting your book taken down 2 times, creating accounts on different media's like Instagram and discord to copy you and much more shît l am too lazy to bring up right now.But was leaving for an entire year really necessary when probably everyone knew that she was just a copycat and you are the one she's copying?

A-Chan:I—

Lisette:You left wattpad because of someone who's only after attention and followers.
You abandoned this place technically letting them win by doing so,and yet you have the nerve to talk about me disappearing all of a sudden?
Oh,the irony!

A-Chan:   .     .     .
Sometimes I really regret ever creating you. . .

Lisette:Technically,I am the embodiment of your inner self.So l in a way,I always existed.Even before you created this account or used me in those short stories of yours.

_____________

Keep in mind that the [terrible] art used in this chapter,as well as the GIF is made and drawn by ME!
Needless to say,Lisette herself is my ORIGINAL Character.
If you see anyone using my drawings or copying my account/Character, please let me know so l can take measures to stop it.