When Your Parents Curse You For Life By Giving You A Rare Name:

A-Chan:So,I'm screwing up my sleep schedule again coz I still have got things to do.
On the other hand,I also need a break because l'm exhausted as hell. . .which is why you unfortunate souls were notified about a new chapter of this book.
I took a long break from drawing for reasons. . . well,probably quit drawing for now,so on the bright side,I won't be damaging anyone's eyesight for awhile.
Lisette is currently training Leonidas,so she won't be in this chapter either.
In short,this chapter is sheer randomness. . .just like the entire book.
But well, knowing that you are still here,it's not like you've got anything better to do,am I right?

_____________

Here's a random question:
Are you one of those people who has a "rare"/uncommon name?One that's hard to keep in mind?Or one that's hard to pronounce right?

If the answer yes,then I salute you, comrade!

Don't know about you,but I call this a curse my parents put on me for life.
As if being left handed was not a pain,I just had to be cursed in such a way by my very own parents. . .Though,to be honest with you,having an overused name would also be annoying in its own way.I mean,imagine being in a class that has 3 people with the same name as you.
But hey, at least people know how to pronounce overused names properly.

Some of the annoying things I and probably other people with a rare/uncommon name have to deal with when (reluctantly) meeting new people are

1)When someone asks for your name,you just have to repeat it more than once for them to finally getting right:

I really don't recall a single time when someone didn't ask me to repeat my name or made me repeat it because they didn't pronounce it right. . .
I'll try to show an example on the name Lisette.Even though it's not a difficult name to pronounce or anything. . .

"So what's your name?"

"Lisette. . ."

"Lizette?"

"It's Lisette."

"Mona Lisa??"

".    .    ."

2)People usually nag you by asking how or why your parents named you that:

This one really annoys me. . .Like,seriously it doesn't matter how old you or the people are.
Someone would just show up and be like "Oh hey,that's an interesting name!How did your parents decided on that name though?Which one of your parents decided it?Was it your mom or dad?Oh!Was it perhaps another relative??"

Yeah,want me to tell you my entire life story while l'm at it?(-_-)

3)I don't know what to call this one.  .  .
But have you ever had that moment when someone is like "Oh my!You have such a beautiful name!" and the next they don't even say your name right?
Like, for real,you say it's beautiful and blah blah blah even though you can't pronounce it right?

"Wow!You sure have a beautiful name!Lizzie!Sounds really nice!"

".    .     .That's not my name. . ."

Like,what the hell. . .?

4)Sometimes,people would call you by a name that's completely different than yours. . .
I remember when I was in high school, teachers and sometimes even students would call me someone else's name even though it doesn't even sound similiar to mine.

"Hey Juliet!Wait up!"

". . .Who the actual hell is Juliet?My name doesn't even contain half of the letters used in that name. . ."

Sometimes, when that happens,they would say that I remind them of whoever they just called me. . .

5)The always annoying "What's the meaning of your name?"

Actually,it only starts being really annoying when the person makes things cringey. . .I still remember this:

Le clingy guy:Hey,what's the meaning of your name?

"Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering."

"I'd rather not tell.I don't even like it anyway."

"Why though?It's a nice name!"

"Opinions differ. . ."

"You still haven't told me the meaning"

"Well,to put it simply,it means brightness and light"

"Fits you!"

"How so?"

"Well,I don't know if I have ever told you this before but,you're the light of my life~!"

Seriously,people make me dislike my name more than I already do. . .

6)Nicknames
Apparently,some people enjoy to give others nicknames either because they can't get themselves to properly pronounce their names,or because they just wanna annoy others. . .

"Oh look!Crescent is finally here!"

Most of the nicknames people call me are as cringey as the conversation in #4 so l'm only gonna mention Crescent

7)Sometimes,you really have to spell your damn name for others
This happens when I repeat my damn name more than three times yet people still seem to struggle with getting it right. . .

I could have added more things to the list. . .but that'd take a lot of time,so yeah,that's it for your Daily Dose of Randomness from A-Chan for today!
Have a good day/night/afternoon!