Chapter 1

Once upon a time...

long long ago. Well more like twenty years ago. Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of her closest personal friends, big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdoms and got him elected King of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains, sidekicks, basically all the interesting people and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost. With a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood, no magic, no wifi, no way out...

After Rotten to Core...

Hi, Mom. I hear my little sister Mal say as our Mom moves to two bodyguards away from us.

Stealing candy Mal. So disappointed. Mom says.

It was from a baby. Mal says smirking.

Ah, that's my nasty little girl. Mom says which makes me roll my eyes and Mal snicker.

Give it back to the dreadful creature. I say after mom spits on the lollypop and puts it under her armpit that Mal stole from the baby

Uh, Mom, Sam. Mal whined.

It's the deats Mal that makes it the difference between mean and truly evil. Mom says as I smirk and Mal does a small pout.

When I was your age I was cursing entire kingdoms. All three of us say t the end of Moms sentence.

Walk with me. Mom says as she puts her arm around Mal's shoulders to walk away from her friends as I follow.

See, I'm trying to teach you what really counts. How to be me? Mom says.

I know that. And I will get better. Mal says as I roll my eyes at her. She isn't evil she is just trying to impress Mom.

Oh, there's new I buried the lead. You four have been chosen to go to a different school. In Auradon. Mom says and right after Mal's friends try to make a run for it.

What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the fill of prissy pink princess. Mal says to Mom.

"Mom, I'm leaving I will be at the castle," I say because I don't want to hear why they don't want to go. Evie is probably the only one who would want to go." I'm back." I say as I enter the living area of my mother's castle.

When are the kids and your mother coming back? Asked E.Q.

"Not sure. Probably soon. Right now they are just saying why they don't want to go." I say as I walk up to my mother's chair and take a seat.

Your mother is going to kill you when she finds out that you are sitting in her chair. Jafar said.

I'm not scared of her. I say as I relax in the chair as I wait for them to come up. Hi, Mom. I say as they enter the castle.

Get out of my chair. Mom says as she goes up the steps to her chair.

Ugh, fine. I say as I walk over to E.Q. Where's a blush I need to use it. I say as I sit in front of her.

Can I do your makeup then? E.Q. asked.

You can apply the blush. How about that. I say as my mom is still talking to the kids about Auradon.

Okay, here all done. That looks so much better. E.Q. said.

Samantha. I hear my mother call my name.

What mother? I ask as I walk towards her and stand next to Mal.

Would you go to Auradon with them? Mom asks.

If it means getting off this Island then yes. But I don't have to. I say as I sit on the stairs that go up to the chair that mom is sitting in.

Mom, when can I go down to the South? I ask my mother as she rolls her eyes at Jafar and the stupid lamp.

When they leave. But I need you back here later. Mom says before she starts screaming at the other villains.

"What is wrong with you all?" People use to cower at the mention of our names! Mom says as she brings Mal to the table while I sit back at her chair. For twenty years I have searched for a way off of this island. For twenty years they have robbed us of our revenge. Revenge on snow white and her horrible little men, revenge on Aladdin and his stupid Genie, revenge on every sneaky dalmations that escaped your clutches. Mom says before Cruella says.

They didn't get the baby! Oh, they didn't get the baby.

And I Maleficent, the evilest of them all--

I interrupt her by saying the second. Dad's eviler then you are Mom.

"Shut up." Mom says before saying." I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince." Mom says while she is sitting on E.Q.'s lap." E.Q. give her the magic mirror." Mom says mentioning to Evie as she gets up and goes to stand behind Maleficent.

Sam help me! I hear my mother shout to me.

Geez, you don't even know how to open it. Wow. I say as I open it and mother gets her spellbook and motions Mal over.

It doesn't work here. But it will in Auradon. Remember when we were spreading evil and ruining lives. Mom says while holding the book.

Like it was yesterday. E.Q. says.

And now you will be making your own memories. By doing exactly as I tell you. Mom says as she slams the book to Mal's chest and E.Q. shuts the door.

honk honk honk

The future of the free world rests on your shoulders don't blow it. Mom says to Mal as everyone is already getting downstairs.

Don't blow it, little sis. I say as I turn around and walk with mother. 

Mal. Mom yells to get Mal's attention to go downstairs.

Do you really think they will do it? I ask mom as she does that thing where Mal knows she's watching.

They better. I hear Mom say.

So does that mean I can do and--

Go see that boyfriend of yours my little girl. Mom says.

Cool. I say as I start to leave the room.

Bring that little girl home to. Mom says.

Yeah, wonder how Harry's doing with her. I say.

Hahaha. See you later. Mom yells.

Bye. I yell back but run into the E.Q., Cruella, and Jafar.

Where are you going? Asked Cruella.

To see Harry. I say as I move past them.

*Thanks so much for reading. Please vote and comment.*