Chapter 18

Daddy!!!! Harriet wines as she is squirming in bed.

What is it? Harry asks half asleep.

My tummy hurts. Harriet says.

Let me fell your forehead. Harry says as Harriet moves closer to Harry.

Your forehead is warm. Harry says. "Babe wake up," Harry says.

What? I ask.

Harriet's head is warm. Harry says.

Baby, sit up for us. I say to Harriet.

My tummy hurts and I feel something hot in my throat. Harriet cries.

Baby, you are sick. I say to her.

Oh. Harriet says.

Come on we are gonna go see grandpa. I say as I get out of bed to put something on. Babe can you go and get jr I have to feed him soon. I say to Harry as I'm getting dressed.

Okay, Harriet, I will be right back. He says to Harriet as he gets Jr.

Mommy? Harriet asks.

Yeah, baby, I'm right here. I say as I step out of the bathroom.

I don't feel good. Harriet says.

I know we are gonna visit grandpa though. I say to Harriet.

Which one? Harriet asks.

Grandpa Hades. I say to the little girl.

Okay, can I sleep? Harriet asks.

Yes. I say.

K. She says.

Here is the little baby. Harry says as he is carrying a baby that looks exactly like him.

Thank you. Can you carry Harriet? I told her she can sleep. I say to Harry.

Sure. Harry says as we start to head over to my dad's place.

Dad? I ask as we enter the area he always is in.

Hey, what's up? Dad asks.

We just came to visit. Litte Harriet is sick. I say as Harry is holding Harriet who is sleeping and I'm holding Jr.

Oh. Did you hear that Mal and her friends are here to bring 4 more kids? Dad says.

I didn't know she was here today. I say to Dad.

Well, when they are leaving I am gonna try and open the barrier with the ember. Dad says.

Okay, well how about this, Harry you stay here while Dad and I go. I say smirking at Harry.

Ugh, fine but I'm laying on the couch. Harry says as he lays on one side of the couch and Harriet on the other.

Fine, but you are also watching Jr. I say. 

Fine give him. Harry says while holding out his hands for our son. 

Here you go. See you soon. I say to Harry as I kiss him on the lips and kiss Jr and Harriet on the heads.

Later...

I am a God!!! I don't belong here!! Dad yells at them, as I squirm in between his arms and get out of the barrier.

No, Samantha, you are not going anywhere. Mal yells at me while Dad shoots his ember to Mal as she is a dragon.

Two can play this game. I say as I turn into a blue dragon. Firing at Mal with Fire from my mouth.

At the end of the day, Mal knocked Dad back into the barrier while Mal and I turn human and I jump into the ocean and swim to Hook's ship while I see Uma under the water making sure I didn't drown.

Samantha, what the hell was that? Hook asks me.

Nothing. Just had to show her that I am stronger than her. I say. Well, I have to go get Harry before my Dad kills him see you later. I say to Hook as I leave to go to Dad's lair.

*Okay two chapters are done I don't think I will update again today maybe don't know. But I will probably start updating on weekends because I start school again on Wednesday. But hope you enjoyed please vote and comment. Peace*