Chapter 9

I'm back. I say as I enter the living room.

Did you see the look on Mal's face she was crying? Laughed Harry.

Yeah, well now all we have to do is wait for Mom to finish this. I say as DAd enters.

What the hell was that? Dad asks me.

What? I ask.

Your hair. Did we forget to mention I don't know that you could die if you don't have it under control? Dad asks.

It wasn't that bad. I say.

Wasn't that bad?? Listen here little girl your hair was almost at red. It was blue then purple than almost red. Do you not realize what could have happened? Dad says to me.

Sorry, but Mom wouldn't let me kill her. I say pouting.

Your health and that babies health is more important to the villains then killing Mal. DAd says.

Sorry, dad. I say.

Just be more careful. Dad says to me.

I will. I answer back.

Mommy? Why is grandma a dragon? Asked little Harriet.

Baby, grandma isn't a dragon. I say.

Yes, she does. She says as she' s pointing to the TV where Mom turned to a dragon.

OH, if you look at that she is one. I say.

My little pirate go back to your mother's room alright? Harry asks.

Okay, daddy. Harriet says before leaving to my room.

Oh, no. Dad says.

What? I ask.

Look. He says pointing to the tv where Mom is now a lizard.

No. no, no, no, no, no. I say as I start to cry.

Shhh, shhh. Harry says trying to soothe me.

I want my Mom. I cry.

Shhhhhh.

I need to make a video, I am gonna threaten Mal's life come on let's do this. I say after my little meltdown.

Hello Mal, well you have defeated our mother. Job well done. I want the lizard sent to the castle in one week and only one. If you do not. I will open the barrier and kill everyone you love. I have the power to break the barrier so if you do not say all the villains will be out and there will be no way to put up a barrier again to keep us captive. You first take my child away from me. Then you go and take our mother away. You will pay. One day when you don't know it. I will strike and kill you for what you have done. "I shall destroy your happiness if it is the last thing I do," I say to the video recorder and then send it to Mal by using the magic. 

She is gonna pay babe. Harry says to me.

That she will I will make sure I don't go easy on her. I say before I go and head over to my room to see my beautiful girl asleep again. "Hey, baby," I say to Harriet trying to wake her up from her nap.

Where's grandma? Asked Harriet.

She is going to be away for a week then you will see her. I say to little Harriet.

But I want her now. Harriet pouts.

I do too, but when she gets home we can have her stay in your room. I said before planting a kiss on Harriet's forehead.

What do you mean my room? Harriet asks.

Well, grandma is being cursed to be a lizard. So we are just gonna have you watch over her for us. Can you do that? I ask Harriet.

Yeah. Harriet says.

Good girl. Okay, you can go back to sleep now. I say to Harriet as she begins to fall asleep.

You are so good with her. Harry says.

Thank you. I say befoe planting a kiss on Harry's cheek.

Are you feeling alright? Asked Harry.

Yeah, why? I ask.

Can you just lay down please and take a nap.

Harry. I start to say.

Please. I don't want anything to happen. Says Harry.

Okay, only if you lay with us.

Okay, deal. Thank you. I say to Harry.

No problem. Harry says before we fall asleep waiting for my mother to come home.

*Sorry guys for a shorter chapter. Doing this book is making it hard to work on any of my other books. But I will still update I just know lots of people really like the designated survivor one. Which I really need to update. But I am gonna work on that.*