Chapter 7

Am I going to have to be in the video chat? I ask Mom.

Yes, but just stay calm and if you feel like you are about to lose it leave and go to your room. Mom says as we start getting ready for the video chat.

Okay. I say.

I don't see anything nor do I hear. Mom says as we are trying to get the video chat to work. Is it... Is it...Is... 

Press enter. Jafar says.

Can I please see the remote? I yell to E.Q.

Is this thing on? Mom asks." It's broken. Mom says.

I hate electronics. I say.

Oh, Evie, it's mommy. E.Q. says to Evie, Mal's best friend. "Look how beautiful. You know what they say the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree. E.Q. says.

 Don't you mean the weeds? I say.

OH, who is the old bat? Cruella asked as I start laughing.

Oh, that is a good one. I say while dying of laughter.

This fairy godmother. Mal says.

Stil doing tricks with eggplants? Mom asks.

I turned a pumpkin to a beautiful carriage. Fairy godmother says.

You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1:00 a.m.? I mean, really. The hamsters had to be back on their little wheels? I ask while everyone is laughing.

They were Mice! Fairy-godmother says.

Fairy godmother the person being very rude is my big sister Samantha. Mal says as she looks at me.

Don't call me that. I say.

What? Mal asks.

Don't call me your sister idiot. I say as I look at Mal straight in the eyes.

Hi, Mom. Mal says ignoring me.

Mal! Mom says in a dramatic tone. I miss you. Mom says stuttering.

You children are ae never far from our thoughts. Jafar says.

I got it. Mom says." How long must Mommy wait to see you? Mom asks Mal.

There's a big coronation coming up. So sometime after. Mal says.

When? I ask.

Friday, at 10.00 a.m. Mal says.

You sure I can't see you sooner than that? I don't know what I would do if I don't get my hands on that magic-- you that I love so much. Mom says.

Yes, I completely understand mother. Mal says.

I'm leaving I got to go and meet up with Harry. I say as I start to leave.

Huh, I thought you and Harry broke up. Mal says.

You wish Mal, but no we are stronger than ever. I say as I leave the castle and head to Hook's ship were Harry and Harriet are.

Hey, baby how are you doing? Harry asks as he comes out of nowhere.

I'm good. Where's Harriet? I ask Harry as I look around the ship to see my baby girl.

She is taking a nap. That girl gets tired. Harry says as he lays a kiss on my lips.

I talked to Mal today. I say.

How did that go? Harry asks.

I still think she likes you. I say as I rest my head on Harry's shoulder.

Well, I don't like her at all. I only like you and our daughter. Harry says before giving me a kiss on the head.

Well, that's good. I say as I give Harry a hug and a kiss.

Let's go see our young Harriet. Harry says as we make our way to our cabin with a sleepy Harriet in bed.

Hey, baby, it's time to wake up. I say as I rub Harriet's back to wake her up.

Momma, I don't feel good. Harriet says as she digs deeper into the pillows.

Babe, can you let me feel your forehead so I can check for a fever? I ask Harriet.

Hmmm. Harriet mumbles.

Harry her head is warm. I say after I feel her forehead.

Let me see. Harry says as he goes over to Harriet to fell her forehead. "okay so what do we do now?" Harry asks because Harriet has never been sick ever.

Babe, what hurts? I ask Harriet?

My tummy, head, and everything. Harriet wines.

Okay. I say as I go and talk to Harry.

I think we should go back to the castle. I say as I look over to our daughter.

Let's go. I will carry her. Harry says as we make our way to the caste where Mom and the other villains are.

Well, look who is back. Mom says as she comes by us.

Yeah, well little Harriet isn't feeling well. I say as I move some hair out of her face while her cheeks are bright red.

Well, put her in bed and let her sleep. Mom says as she walks back to the villains.

Harry can you? I ask.

Yeah. Harry says as he goes to my room.

So, how did the video chat go? I ask the villains.

My son has a dog. Cruella says.

Okayyyyyyyyyyyy. I say.

Your sister is a pain in the butt. Mom says.

Yeah, well she sucks so... I say.

Well, we have other things to do. The villains left.

So, where's dad? I ask.

Where he always is. Mom says.

There isn't any way you two can get back together? I ask looking at my Mom.

Listen, and listen good young lady. I hate your father so much. He hates me. We are done. Beside he abandoned you. Mom says.

But he came back when I needed him and didn't come back when Mal needed him. I say.

That's because you are the favorite. Mom says.

Can I ask you something? I ask MOm.

Well, you just did but sure. Mom says.

 Would you and dad still be together if you didn't have Mal? I ask.

I don't know. Mom says. " I pissed off your dad a lot when I was pregnant with you and Mal. Mom says

Yeah, but he didn't leave when you had me. I say.

That's because you never let him. You were always with him. You are and always will be a daddy's girl Samantha. Mom says.

But. I say.

No, your dad left us. When you needed him he was there but then left. Get over it. MOm says.

*That's it for the chapter. We are already at 200 views. I'm so happy about that. I will be posting some chapters of my Designated Survivor book either today or tomorrow.*