Chapter 21

Hey Celia, don't tell Mal we are here okay, I'm just gonna hide these two. I say to Celia.

Okay, they are fighting about them ember. Celia says.

Oh, I know. I say as I put Harriet where Mal won't see her since she is still sick and tired while I hold Jr. Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. I say as dad throws me the ember as I catch it with one hand and hold the baby with my other.

Hi. Mal says.

What are you doing here? I asked glaring at her.

I need the ember. Mal says.

Yeah, well this is mine. And you aren't touching it. I say.

Please, we don't have time for this. You can come with us but I need the Ember. Mal says.

Like I said. You aren't touching it. I say as  I walk over to Dad giving him a kiss on the cheek and whispering that Harriet is over there hiding while she is sleeping and I hand him Jr.

Is that your son? Mal asks.

Yeah, dumbo. I say.

What's his name? Mal asks.

Harry. But we just call him Jr. I say.

Did Harry ask for him to be named that? Mal asks.

None of your business. So what is it Mal? Hmm, leaving without the ember or with me and the ember. I say.

Fine, let's go. Mal says.

You leave and wait for me at the entrance I have to talk to MY father. I say as I glare at Mal.

Celia stays then. Mal says.

Fine. See you in a few minutes. I say as I put my back toward her.

Harriet is asleep. I say to Dad as I go over to her and bring her to dad.

Okay, she should be out for a bit. Dad says.

Yeah. I say. I love you Dad. I will get you out of here I promise. I say as I hug him.

Love you too. Dad says as he kisses my head. My little princess. Dad adds on.

Haha. I say before I leave with Celia to meet up with Mal.

Celia, Evie is the only one who knows he's my dad. Mal says as we leave.

Got it. Celia says.

Yeah, but you could tell anyone about me. Because at least my parents love me. I say.

Okay, let's go. Celia says.

OH, by the way, your boyfriend stole our bikes. Mal says.

Well, good for Harry. I say as we leave to go meet up with everyone else.

Alright. Get in. Get out. Jay you good? Mal asks Jay as they completely ignore me but Celia.

We made it. Gil and Harry say.

Harry. I say as I go over to him and give him a kiss.

Okay enough of that, please. Carlos says.

Hey, guys we just coming for a visit. Harry says as he and Gil try to pass the others.

Oops. I say as I "accidentally drop the ember into the water."

No. Mal calls out but then a tentacle comes out and catches it.

Uma! Harry and Gil say.

That's my name. Uma says back.

Give it back before it gets wet. Mal says but then it looks like Uma is going to go under but she just turns human and is behind them while I knew she was there.

Hi, boys. Uma says.

Welcome back. Harry says to Uma.

Uma, you left us. Gil says.

Yeah, probably plotting her revenge no dought. Mal says.

Not everything is about you. I say to Mal.

I was looking for a crack on the barrier to let everyone out. Uma says.

Yeah, under my command. I say.

Of course. Uma I need that to break a spell. Mal says.

A sleeping spell cast my Sleeping Beauty daughter, Audrey. Carlos says.

Umm, no. Like I said before you aren't using it. I say as I snatch it from Uma.

Whatever. Mal says.

Let's go. Uma says.

No. I'm in charge let's go. Mal says.

Umm, no I'm older I'm in charge. I say before we all leave to Auradon.

*Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I might finish up this book today. We have a few more chapters left before this book will be done. But I have some ideas for other books so stay tuned for that. Please vote and comment. Peace*