Chapter 22

They are asleep. Everyone. Mal says.

No kidding Sherlock. I say to Mal.

I can't get Ben. Mal says.

The signal is out. Carlos says.

Is that Auradon Prep? Asked Celia.

Yeah, when everyone wakes up you will be attending there. Carlos says.

Cool. Celia answers as she walks by me.

I believe I deserve some compensation, for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor,

You do. Me not squashing you like a bug. Jay says to Harry.

Do you think I'm scared of you Jay? Harry asks.

Guys! Mal and I yell at them.

Let's just go. I say.

You girls really need to stop arguing. Jay says as I question everything Mal says.

You don't get to speak to me. I say as I grab Harry's arm and move away from them.

Samatha, can't you use your magic to find Ben? Mal asks.

Oh, so I have to do all the work right? Yea, let me tell you, something princess, I don't care if Ben dies. I don't care if you die or your friends. Because the reason why I'm going after Audrey is that one she took something that doesn't belong to you nor her but me. And I really want to make her parents suffer. I say as I leave to follow the dog with Harry next to me.

Are you okay? Harry asks.

Yeah, fine. I say as I give Harry a kiss.

After the battle...

yeah. We all say to each other's groups.

Come on guys this was amazing. Evie says. Come on. She says to Mal. Come on She says to Uma. You know what we should do? Evie asks. An ice breaker. You say something you really like about the other person, okay? I will start. Hmm... Harry. Great accent. Now you go. Evie says.

Is she always this perky? Uma asks.

Thank you but it wasn't your turn. Evie says.

Did she lose a screw loose? I ask while the three laugh.

Evie, I love you.

I love you. Evie says.

We are very short on time. Mal says before we all leave.

She's not on campus. Evie says.

I found her diary and dang did you ruin Audrey's life. Uma says.

Well, apparently not the first one. Mal mutters as she eyes me while I'm by the window, looking at the Isle.

You okay? Evie asks.

Yeah. I say as I continue to look at the Isle. What are you doing? I ask Mal.

Giving you a hug. It seems like you need it. Mal says.

Whatever. I say as I move away from Mal to see Celia as we go to Evie's place.

After Evie's solo.

You know it was a great idea to search Audrey's room. Mal says to Uma.

Is there an insult in there? Uma asks.

It's just I wanted to thank you. Mal says

I am gonna tell you something that she doesn't want me to but I will. Uma says.

Well? Mal asks.

Look, when we were little before you Harry told me she always wanted a little sister. Then she got one but everything changed. Your dad left which put Sam into depression at a very young age. Then your Mom was being mean to her. She just doesn't want to feel alone. Harry gives her love. Harry makes everything better and when you tried to kill her baby it killed her. And Harry. Just let her yell at you and get all the emotions out. Uma says to Mal.

Thanks...Hey. I say as I stand next to Sam.

What? I ask as I look outside.

I just wanted to talk. Mal says.

About? I ask.

Are you okay? Mal asks.

Yeah, I'm fine of course I am. I say to Mal.

No, you aren't. I say.

Okay, then tell me what is wrong. I tell Mal.

I know you have heard me saying sorry for 4 years now. But just yell at me. Please. Mal says to me.

Fine, I hate you. I want you out of my life. Because of you, Dad left, cause of you I lost my baby, cause of you Mom is a FUCKIN LIZARD!! I yell at the end.

You know he said to me that he didn't abanded me he just left Mom. Mal says to me.

Yeah, because he has been saying that since I found him. I say.

When did you find him? Mal asks.

When you left. I say.

Then all the wood is around the house and Uma and Mal take it down they are now outside.

Harry are you okay? I ask as I hug him. 

Yeah, I am. I say as I give Harry kisses.

Harry I would like to say something to you. Mal says to harry.

What? Harry asks as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

After all these years I haven't apologized to you. I am so sorry. Mal says to Harry.

Whatever. Harry says as we all go inside.

*Okay another chapter is done. We are almost done with this book. I was working on this chapter but I feel asleep sorry. But here you go. Please comment and vote. Peace*