Chapter 3

Good morning Mom. I say as I walk into the living room with her in her throne.

Hello. Mom says.

Harry and I are gonna take Harriet to see Uma and Gil. I say as I stand in front of mom.

Okay, do whatever you do then. Mom says.

Ma, you okay? I ask her.

I'm fine sweetheart... But your birthday is next week. Mom says.

Oh, I guess it is. I say looking down.

Yeah, well you go and do whatever you do we will be waiting for Mal to get the wand. Mom says.

Whatever. I say as I make it back to my room to get Harriet and Harry out of bed to go down to the South.

Good morning, babe. Harry mumbles.

Hey, ready to go and see Uma and Gil. I say as I rub Harriet's back to wake her up.

In a few minutes. Harry says as starts to stretch and get out of bed.

Mamma. Harriet mumbles as she rubs her eyes with her little fist.

Morning. You excited to go see Aunty Uma and Uncle Gil? I ask Harriet.

Let's go!! Harriet yells.

You heard her Harry let's go. I say as we start to leave the bedroom to say goodbye to Mom.

Bye, Grandma. See you later. Harriet says as she jumps out of my arms to moms.

Ah, goodbye have a evil day young one. Mom says before Harry picks up Harriet and then we leave to go to the South.

Uma! Harry yells as we enter the restaurant. "You have a little visitor. Harry says as he mentions Harriet to go run and find Uma.

Aunty Uma!! Harriet yells as she hugs her legs.

Hey, kiddo how are you? Uma asks as she picks up Harriet and puts her on her hip.

I'm good, Mommy and Papa are funny. Harriet says as she puts her head in Uma's neck.

We had an eventful morning. I say to Uma as Harriet falls asleep on Uma.

Well, I can see that. Uma says as she hands over Harriet to Harry.

She's a daddy's girl. I say to Uma as Harriet snuggles into Harry.

Well, we all knew that when she was born. Uma says.

Haha, that's so true. Harry says as Harriet buries her head into harry's chest.

Yeah, well I think we need to go back to your dad's ship so she can sleep in a bed. I say to Harry.

Yeah, let's go. See you later Uma, tell Gil we said "hi," Harry says.

Bye. Uma says as we walk out of the shop.

So, you tired? I ask Harry.

NO, not really but this one is. Harry says gesturing to Harriet.

Yeah...I say.

What's up? Harry asks.

I wanna try and find my dad but I don't know what to do. I say to Harry as we are walking towards his dad's ship.

Hey, let's see if my dad can watch her for a few hours so we can see if we can find anything about his lair. Harry says.

Okay. I say as we board the ship and going down the deck and knocking on Hook's door.

Come in. We here Hook say.

Hey, dad. Harry says as we step into the room closing the door behind us.