Chapter14

Harry, I'm gonna go to Dizzy's and get my hair re-dyed. I tell Harry as I start to leave. 

Okay, I will pick you up. Harry tells me.

Okay. I say to Harry as I make my way to Dizzy's. "Hey, Dizzy can you re-do my hair? I ask.

Sure. Dizzy says.

So, do you want a trim? Dizzy asks.

Sure. I say and then Dizzy does her work.

When she is down with the hair...

Wow, this look's amazing. I say to Dizzy. 

Thank you. Dizzy says. "So when is the wedding? Dizzy asks me."

Does everyone on the isle know? I ask.

Yeah, plus with that rock on your finger. Gives it away. Dizzy says.

Guess it does. I say. "I'm gonna stay here until Harry picks me up. Let's see how well he can manage with both of the kids. I say to Dizzy.

Oh, poor Harry. Dizzy says.

Yeah. I say.

Mal your back is Evie to? Dizzy asks.

As if. Mal says also not knowing I'm here.

I, um forgot that you guys don't open till midnight. Mal says to Dizzy. Place looks good... So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet? Mal asks Dizzy.

Just a witch here and there. And also Samantha. Dizzy says.

Samantha. Mal says.

Yeah, she is so awesome. Dizzy says making me smile.

How is she? Mal asks Dizzy.

Happier than ever. Which is good. Dizzy says.

Last time I talked to her she was pregnant. Mal says.

Yeah, well she had the baby. Dizzy says. He is so cute. Dizzy also adds on making me smile.

It's a boy. Mal says. Bet he looks like his father. Mal says.

Oh, yeah, and Harry tried put his hook on his hand but Sam yelled at him. Dizzy said.

That I did little Dizzy. I say as I make my way over to them.

You look great. Mal says to me.

Thanks and you look like a lost little princess. I say to Mal.

Yeah, well I left. Mal says.

Well, you are not welcome on the Isle anymore. I say to Mal.

Fine, but Dizzy you think you can do my hair? Mal asks Dizzy.

Sure. Dizzy says.

After Dizzy does Mal's hair.

There I am. Mal says. For you. Mal says again to Dizzy giving her money.

For me? Dizzy asks.

Yeah, you earned it. Mal says.

Fork it over young runt. Harry says as he holds out his hand for the money. "And the rest of it," Harry says as he bangs his hook where the rest of the money is.

Babe, don't take all of it. Here Dizzy. I say as I give her some money while Harry takes the other money.

Still running errands for Uma. Or do you get to keep what you steal? Mal asks Harry.

Well, well, well. What a nice surprise. Harry says.

Hi, Harry. Mal says as she chews her gum.

Just wait until Uma hears you're back. Now I don't have to tell my dear Samantha. Harry says.

So, Samantha look at you and that big rock on your finger. Mal says to me.

Yeah, well it's about time Harry and I got married. You know since we do have a child together. I say to Mal.

Hmm. Mal says.

Well, we have to go. Harry says as he brings me out of the place to go back home.

Now, it's time to destroy her. I say to Harry as we go and tell Uma that she is here. 

Uma, Mal is back. Harry tells Uma.

Great now we can destroy her. Uma says.

No, I get to destroy her because last time I checked I run the Isle. I say to Uma.

Whatever. Uma says.

Where are our children Harry? I ask Harry.

Oh, there with your father. Harry says.

Okay. I say to Harry.

Uma!! Evie, Jay, Carlos, and King Ben are here. We hear Gil yell to Uma.

This is great. Uma says.

So, this is what we are gonna do. We will kidnap Ben and then have them bring us the wand. I say.

Why we don't even need it. Uma says. We have you.

Well, thanks but we need to make this more fun. Besides, I do a lot for the kids here. I say to Uma.

Okay, you so let's just get this over with. Uma says.

*Another chapter is done.*