Chapter 2

At the South...

Harry are you onboard? I scream on the ship.

What are you doing here? Questioned Captain Hook.

Came to see Harry? Where is he? I ask as I make my way towards him.

In his chambers. Hook says before leaving the ship.

Great. I mutter under my breath as I make my way to Harry's room and when I open the door I see Harry and our daughter sleeping." Hey, baby, I whisper to Harry as I lay next to them since Harriet is sleeping on his chest.

Mommy? Asked Harriet. ( yes I know that Harriet is Harry's older sister in the books)

Hey, baby having a good nap? I ask as I crease her face.

Yeah, Papa brought me to see Aunty Uma. Said, a sleepy Harriet.

Yeah, how is she? I ask her as she buries her head deeper into Harry's chest.

Good. Harriet says as she falls back asleep.

Babe, you can wake up now. I say as Harriet has her head in his neck.

Hi. Harry says.

We have to go to m Mom's place soon. You can stay over. I say as I play with Harriet's hair.

Cool, she loves your mother. Harry says as he starts to sit up in bed.

Yeah, let's go I say as Harry gets out of bed carrying Harriet as we make our way to the deck to see his father.

We are leaving I will see you later. Harry said as we make our way to my mother's castle.

Hey, Mom, we are here. I say as we walk into the room where we were before.

Ah, look at that the boy who got my daughter pregnant. Mom says as she sits on throne looking at us.

Hi, grandma. Harriet said as she starts to wake up.

Hello, Harriet. Mom says to her.

So, any news on Mal? I ask as I walk over to the table and take a seat.

No, not yet they are there though now we just have to wait. Mom says as she gets up from her chair to come down and sit with us at the table.

Momma, can I have some water? Harriet asked me as she is now sitting on my lap.

Sure. I said.

Here you go. E.Q. said as she gives Harriet the water.

Thanks. Harriet said as she starts to drink her water.

Ah, she is a beauty. Just like her mother. E.Q. said.

Yes, well I get my looks from my mother. Isn't that right? I ask Mom.

Don't start now. Mom says as she rolls her eyes.

Haven't one of you said? Samantha may look like her mother but she is all her father. Harry said smirking at the glare Maleficent was giving him.

Oh, I think I have said that. Well, cause it's true. E.Q. said.

Who are they talking about Mommy? Harriet asked.

No one baby. I said as I kiss Harriet's head.

So, E.Q. you have known me since I was a baby then? I ask.

Yes, we actually all came together when you were born but then with your sister and with our kids with there close age. E.Q. said.

"Oh," I said while looking down at Harriet. Harriet baby, do you want me to do your hair? I ask her as I comb through her hair with my fingers.

Yes, Mommy, but then can you do Daddy's as well? Harriet asked while everyone laughed including the parents laughed at that.

I'm not sure Daddy wants his hair done. Why don't you ask him then? I say as I'm smiling.

Okay. Harriet said before walking over to Harry." Daddy, can Mommy do your hair after she does mine? Harriet asks while she pouts.

Umm, sweetheart why don't you ask Mommy if you can do her hair. Harry said, smirking.

Okay. Momma, can I do your hair after mine? Harriet asks.

Okay, sure just sit here and let me do your hair. I said, while doing a double braid for her hair, then Harriet does mine with my mother's help.

Momma, can I go to bed? Harriet asks.

Sure you know where my room is. I said as I sit on Harry's lap.

Okay. Harriet said before she went to bed.

So, Mom are you ever going to talk to dad? I ask as I lay my head on Harry's chest.

We are not gonna talk about that. Mom said to me.

But, why? Why can't you two just talk things through? I ask with tears in my eyes.

Because all we do is yell at eachother. Mom said.

Why can't I talk to him? I ask.

Because he left. He doesn't deserve to talk to you. He left you, your sister, us.

Do you know where he lives though? I ask.

No, I don't--

Bull, you do now tell me. I demand to my mother.

NO, I will not now drop it. Mom says.

Fine, I'm going to bed. I say as I get off Harry and go to sleep with my daughter.

I know your relationship with her father is really awful. But all she wants is to hear his side of the story. I hear Harry said to my mother then he comes with me to go to bed.

I love you. I say to Harry as we lay in- between our daughter.

I love you as well lass. Harry says before kissing Harriet's head then kisses my lips.

If Mal fails, I'm gonna kill her. I say as I stare at our daughter.

Well, if she really wants your mother's support she kind of have to. Harry said, before kissing my head.

Yeah, but she isn't a villain she tries too hard. I say as I kiss Harriet's head.

Yeah, well let's go to sleep. Harry says before kissing our heads again.

Yeah, I say as I kiss Harry on the lips and kiss Harriet's head again.

*Thanks so much for reading please vote and comment.*

Mal's older Sister (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें