🌸6🌸

Bakusquad or Dekusquad?

♈️Aries♈️
»Dekusquad«
Even if your old best friend Kirishima prefers to hang out with Bakugou and his buddies, you never were a big fan of them. Especially not of Bakugou himself.

♉️Taurus♉️
»Dekusquad«
The Bakusquad scares you, therefore you rather hang out with the friendly Dekusquad.

♊️Gemini♊️
»Bakusquad«
You think they're fun to hang out with, especially because of their hyper personalities that always seem to cheer you up.

♋️Cancer♋️
»None«
You have your own group of friends that you prefer to hang out with so settling for one of them you seems useless to you.

♌️Leo♌️
»None«
Denki wanted to drag you into the Bakusquad but taking that he was the guy that you bumped into in the hallways, you refused. You didn't wanted to be anywhere near that ticking time bomb.

♍️Virgo♍️
»Dekusquad«
Izuku and the rest of the Dekusquad were always friendly to you so why not hang out with them on the daily?

♎️Libra♎️
»None«
Not that you wouldn't enjoy the company of Izuku and his friends but you wouldn't count yourself part of his squad.

♏️Scorpio♏️
»Bakusquad«
Over the time you simply grew more fond of them. They always seem to cheer you up when you were in a bad mood. And maybe, just maybe, you may also have a small crush on Bakugou.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
»None«
You simply enjoy hanging out with people of both sides so picking one would be hard for you. Luckily, nobody judged you for that.

♑️Capricorn♑️
»Bakusquad«
He's your old best friend, of course you'd be in his squad. Even if you enjoy the company of the other ones as well.

♒️Aquarius♒️
»Dekusquad«
The reason why you ended up there was mostly because of Uraraka. You two may have grown a bit apart during the years but you were still friends. And therefore you wanted to spend as much time together as possible.

♓️Pisces♓️
»None«
You found picking sides ridiculous. Besides, you enjoyed hanging out with people that weren't in any of the squads.