🌸99🌸

Bakugou's opinion on you

♈️Aries♈️
Always hanging out with that stupid Deku. I don't get it! I'm so much better than him, why won't they hang out with me?! I mean, not that I would care!

♉️Taurus♉️
They know how to mind their own fucking business, I like that.

♊️Gemini♊️
They're so fucking loud! But I guess I can tolerate that because they're actually fucking useful.

♋️Cancer♋️
I feel like they're too quiet. Like damn, speak your fucking mind. Or do you want me to show you how it's done?

♌️Leo♌️
Damn, they're a pain in the ass. Always thinking they're better than me! They're not! I'll prove them wrong, damnit!

♍️Virgo♍️
I guess they're alright. I might actually enjoy hanging out with them from time to time.

♎️Libra♎️
Ugh they're friends with that dumb Deku! B-but I guess they're actually pretty alright.

♏️Scorpio♏️
I like them. I mean in a friendly way! I mean they're pretty fucking cool and all.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
Idiot. Still can't get over the fact that they fucking beat me! I'll show them one day! I mean, I like hanging out with them but I would also like to fucking beat their ass!

♑️Capricorn♑️
I've known them since my childhood, of course I like them. Probably one of the people I tolerate the most.

♒️Aquarius♒️
I guess they're alright? Let's just say they have some pretty fucking good potential for an idiot.

♓️Pisces♓️
They're cool. And chill. I don't mind them.