🌸20🌸

Your sports festival fight

♈️Aries♈️
»Against Izuku Midoriya«
You lost.
But only because you decided to do so. Seeing him breaking his bones one by one while you literally fought him with bones was a weird sight. At the end, you simply broke his arm so you were able to repair it and the rest of him bones. After that, you simply gave up.
(PS: You also repaired his bones after his fight against Todoroki)

♉️Taurus♉️
»Against Ibara Shiozaki«
You won.
She may have been able to land some hits on you but at the end, you caught her with your lullaby and hypnotized her. After that, you simply made her step out of the arena.

♊️Gemini♊️
»Against Shinsou Hitoshi«
You lost.
Actually, you almost won but your talk activity made you loose. You almost had pushed him out of the arena with one of your fast movements but you just had to answer one of his questions.

♋️Cancer♋️
»Against Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu«
You lost.
Yes, your quirk may be pretty strong but you had nothing against raw strength. And simply throwing fists at him wasn't really helpful.

♌️Leo♌️
»Against Ten'ya Iida«
You won.
Speed against Spikes. It sure was a memorable fight. But at the end you were able to win by cornering Iida and extending your spikes that far that he simply had no choice but to step out.

♍️Virgo♍️
»Against Yuga Aaoyama«
You won.
It was pure luck actually since your quirk isn't made for fighting. But you were able to play it on time and then just knock Aaoyama out. And also, you roasted the fuck out of him because you actually thought that you were going to loose either way so why not trigger him a little.

♎️Libra♎️
»Against Mei Hatsume«
You won.
Not only did you win, but you managed to make her look really bad by simply deactivating every gadget that she had. She simply stomped off the arena, not even turning back at you. You can say that she pretty much hates you for that.

♏️Scorpio♏️
»Against Shoto Todoroki«
You lost.
Oh boy, you didn't really think that you were going to win did you? But you still gave it your best shot but dust against ice wasn't really productive. At least you can say that you almost were able to land a hit on him before being frozen up.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
»Against Bakugou Katsuki«
You won.
You could say that you literally turned the stage on him. Granted, you still looked pretty beat up after it but you managed to manipulate the stage you were fighting on and so forced him out of it. A win that you'll forever be proud of.

♑️Capricorn♑️
»Against Eijiro Kirishima«
You won.
As a bat you can fly and that was your big advantage. Also, the fact that you have awesome reflexes and were able to easily dodge his punches. At the end, you just pushed him out.

♒️Aquarius♒️
»Against Momo Yaoyorozu«
You won.
Actually, it ended in a tie at first with both of you knocked out. You could transform into animals and she was able to counter that. But at the arm wrestling dual you managed to win.

♓️Pisces♓️
»Against Fumikage Tokoyami«
You lost.
You may have lost but it was pretty close to winning. Since you knew that his weakness was light, you focused on drawing a big source of light on the floor of the arena. Which wasn't that easily considering that you had to dodge his hits at the same time. Somehow you managed to finish it and materialize it, making his dark shadow completely useless. But due to the blinding light, he managed to still straddle you and lastly push you out.