🌸10🌸

Who are you stuck in an elevator with?

♈️Aries♈️
»Shinsou Hitoshi«
You completely freak out and try to find a way out. Which leads to Shinsou ultimately using his quirk on you just too keep you from freaking out too much. His excuse was that it may not be good for your health. Or maybe he just cares about you.

♉️Taurus♉️
»Toru Hagakure«
From time to time you seem to forget that she was with you in the elevator. But eventually you two got along surprisingly well.

♊️Gemini♊️
»Shota Aizawa«
It was definitely weird and awkward to he stuck with a teacher but at the end you both just fell asleep in the elevator.

♋️Cancer♋️
»Neito Monoma«
You aren't an aggressive person but being stuck with Neito in such a little space made you literally throw hands at him. And of course he did it back. At the end, you both looked completely done.

♌️Leo♌️
»Izuku Midoriya«
You both actually tried to find a way out but decided that it may be better to just wait the time out. In that time you two talked a lot and actually even became friends.

♍️Virgo♍️
»Eijiro Kirishima«
Not your favorite person to be stuck in a tiny place with but at least it wasn't horrible. It turned out that he is a quiet funny guy. You used your time Analysator quirk to see if anything special ever happened in the elevator and were actually able to see and hear quiet some funny stuff to share with your companion.

♎️Libra♎️
»Momo Yaoyorozu«
You both instantly just gave up on trying to get the elevator to work again and just spend your time talking together. At the end, you can proudly say that you can now count Momo to your friends.

♏️Scorpio♏️
»Minoru Mineta«
How unfortunate for you. But at least you were able to get out of there by using the dust around you to push the elevator to your wished destination. But you didn't left without punching Mineta for constantly trying to grab your breasts.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
»Bakugou Katsuki«
He said that he will find a way out and that you should simply stay out of it. At the end, he made everything worse by almost completely blowing the elevator up. That was the point when you decided to step in and help, ignoring his protests you easily used your quirk to move the elevator to your destination. The look on his face was priceless.

♑️Capricorn♑️
»Asui Tsuyu«
A bat a and frog stuck together in an elevator. You two couldn't escape it but you sure had a fun time together.

♒️Aquarius♒️
»Denki Kaminari«
He said that he could fix it. And granted, he tried. But that only made things worse because he crashed the system of the elevator, almost killing you both as the strings snapped. Good thing that you were able to transform yourself into a big bear and so were able to resist the crash as the elevator hit the bottom and also shelter Denki that was by now completely useless since he seem to have overused his quirk. Luckily for you, the height of which you had crashed down wasn't too big so you two were able to get out of there with only a few scratches.

♓️Pisces♓️
»Shoto Todoroki«
You both just accepted the fact that you were stuck in an elevator and waited until help came. That time was actually kinda quiet between to two of you but you were able to get a few words out of him.