🌸39🌸

Did Midoriya send you his location in Hosu and how did it went?

♈️Aries♈️
»Yes«
You were done for the day with your apprenticeship but you were too far away to arrive on time for the actual fight. When you came, the three of them were already on the way to the hospital but it was too late to actually go back so you just stayed there and tried to help out. You had a kind of medical quirk after all. At least they were all happy to see you the next morning and apologized for causing you so much trouble.

♉️Taurus♉️
»No«
But you saw what happened on the news and called Iida like a thousand times because you knew the backstory to it. He called you back in the next morning telling you what happened and apologized for making you worry.

♊️Gemini♊️
»Yes«
With your speed quirk you were able to get there in no time and land a super fast surprise hit on Stain just when he was about to cut Izuku. Let's just say you did not only had perfect timing but also were a big help for the three of them as you got Native out of there and after some protests Iida.

♋️Cancer♋️
»No«
Because you wouldn't have been a big help for them in the current situation and he also didn't wanted to get you into unnecessary trouble and danger.

♌️Leo♌️
»No«
He wanted to but then he didn't got the chance to send it to you as well. But you visited them in the hospital later on and held them a speech about how dangerous it was for them. Yes, they did entrust you with the truth about what had actually happened.

♍️Virgo♍️
»No«
But you found out about the Nomu attack since you stayed for the night shift at the police and they were assigned to go and help out. You actually should've stayed at the station but you sneaked out and used your quirk to find out what had actually happened there. And then you noticed that Ten'ya, Izuku and Shoto had been here. So you followed their trace and found them fighting the Hero
Killer. Unfortunately you were cut and paralyzed by him but you were able to be the first one to find out how his quirk worked by having enough time to study it. And that you told the others.

♎️Libra♎️
»Yes«
You arrived but got caught up with all the Nomus and weren't able to get to the three of them. At the time you were able to get to them, they were already done.

♏️Scorpio♏️
»No«
And you also didn't really seem to notice anything about it since you're not really interested in the news.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
»Yes«
You were able to save the crew from getting hit a lot of times by ripping out a piece of ground with your quirk and using it as shield. But also by sometimes taking the hits for them. Also, you tried to restrain Stain with some cables that you used your quirk on but he was able to break free of that. At the end, you seem to be one of the more beat up from the four of you.

♑️Capricorn♑️
»Yes«
You flew there as quickly as you could but when you got there, you were paralyzed by Stains quirk pretty quickly as you got a little too reckless.

♒️Aquarius♒️
»No«
And you also never found out what really happened in Hosu that night.

♓️Pisces♓️
»No«
He didn't wanted to endanger you but you were there either way because of your apprenticeship. You met the three of them by accident as they were already done with the fight. That made you worried as hell and you rambled on and on until they told you the full story of what happened only for you too continue rambling more about how dangerous it was for them.