🌸42🌸

Who are you pranking?

♈️Aries♈️
»Yuga Aaoyama«
You made him do the Bloody Mary Challenge while you dressed up as her and hid in the dark bathroom. When he was done chanting you jump-scared him. He got so scared that he fell into the bathtub.

♉️Taurus♉️
»Shinsou Hitoshi«
You just randomly put him asleep for a whole day because you thought he needed it.

♊️Gemini♊️
»Bakugou Katsuki«
You kept ringing his doorbell and running away. And that for about three hours. Let's just say that he wasn't all that pleased and chased after you saying he wanted to kill you.

♋️Cancer♋️
»Tsuyu Asui«
You cut off one of your hands and kept tickling  her with it.

♌️Leo♌️
»Eijiro Kirishima«
You prank-call him all the time and his reactions are always gold.

♍️Virgo♍️
»Uraraka Ochaco«
When she's sleeping at your place she tends to fall asleep before you. So you draw on her face.

♎️Libra♎️
»Denki Kaminari«
You randomly deactivate his electronic devices and that at the worst possible times.

♏️Scorpio♏️
»Mina Ashido«
She always tends to make fun of you when you start sneezing from your quirk so you once put itching power on her while she slept in revenge. Luckily, she wasn't mad at you for that.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
»Ten'ya Iida«
You randomly throw buckets full of random things on him. So far it was water, feathers, slime, confetti and jello. Keep the list going!

♑️Capricorn♑️
»Neito Monoma«
The smack cam!

♒️Aquarius♒️
»Momo Yaoyorozu«
You put Tabasco on her sweets.

♓️Pisces♓️
»Nobody«
You're too lazy to actually come up with pranks. And also, you'd be afraid that they'll take it the wrong way.