🌸36🌸

Who did you get drunk with and how did it went?

♈️Aries♈️
»Toru Hagakure«
You lost her somewhere and that made you so sad that you started to cry. She was actually sitting next to you the whole time.

♉️Taurus♉️
»Shinsou Hitoshi«
You drank too much and threw up because of that. A slightly drunk Shinsou had to take care of you for the rest of the night. At some point you just fell asleep.

♊️Gemini♊️
»Mina Ashido«
You two just talked about very random stuff. And decided to make out just for fun.

♋️Cancer♋️
»Ten'ya Iida«
You tricked him into drinking which made him so drunk that he couldn't walk anymore. At some point he accidentally activated his quirk which made him almost breaking his leg. Good thing you were there to help him through the night.

♌️Leo♌️
»Momo Yaoyorozu«
A drunk Momo is actually pretty funny. You two just prank called all your friends and cuddled up in some blankets.

♍️Virgo♍️
»Izuku Midoriya«
You talked him into drinking something. Maybe a little too much. He just went around saying he's All Mights secret lovechild. And you recorded it and send it to Todoroki. You two may need to do some explanations the next day.

♎️Libra♎️
»Jiro Kyoka«
You two recreated vines and accidentally send it into the class group chat. The next morning was awkward af for both of you.

♏️Scorpio♏️
»Eijiro Kirishima«
You two randomly got emotional and started crying over the events of the past. And at the same time you tried to comfort the other. Which ended in some weird cuddling and crying.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
»Denki Kaminari«
He tried to get you drunk so you would maybe make out with him. And you tried to get him drunk so he maybe would do some stupid shit that you could laugh about. Let's just say that you both got what you wanted.

♑️Capricorn♑️
»Bakugou Katsuki«
You tried to keep him from seriously harming anybody and from blowing literally everything up. But on the bright side, you got the record him singing Barbie Girl. But you had to make a run after that.

♒️Aquarius♒️
»Uraraka Ochaco«
She threw up all night and you had to take care of her.

♓️Pisces♓️
»Shoto Todoroki«
A drunk Todoroki was surprisingly boring but at least he was more cuddly then usual so you had a nice pillow that night.