♡2♡

Seokjin's POV-

"I dun want tu eat anymoh."

ChiChi sulks as she stares at the half eaten pie sadly. I know that she wants nothing more than to gobble it all up in one bite.

I leave the empty glasses on the counter and move over to her. She's seated on the high stool, her chubby tiny feet dangling just inches below- she's the cutest ball of fluff ever and I can't believe that she's actually mine!

"Now why is that, baby? I thought you said you were hungry."

"I's hungwy."
She nods sadly.

"So..why are you not eating?"

"ggugie call me hippo today."
She's almost tearing up.

I swear when I get my hands on that cheeky little brat!

"And what does Kookie know with that giant bunny teeth of his, hmm?"
I mimic a bunny to make her laugh and she does, giggling softly- pure music to my ears.

"Don't listen to Kookie or anyone now. My baby is beautiful...you know why?"
I raise an eyebrow.

"Umhm! Cos papa is bewwtifuu!"
She sing songs happily.

"That's right, honey. No one and no one is more beautiful than papa and ChiChi right here. Don't you ever forget that."
I boop her tiny nose and she gives me a big nod before turning to devour her pie furiously.

She finishes it in two big bites and turns to me, plate in her tiny hands and eyes glistening,

"Mwore pwease, papa."

I chuckle, taking the plate to give her a refill. I can't fight it..she's got that big appetite from me.

I look over at my baby and I can't contain the way my chest swells up. She's my everything, my whole world. She has the chubbiest cheeks and her lips and nose looks the exact same as mine while she takes after her other papa's doe eyes. But the colour of them- bright blue, it was quite a surprise since the both of us have the same light brown eyes.

I shouldn't think too much of that bastard. I should be focused on my baby and most importantly her well-being.

And the dreadful news about children being abducted circling around on TV doesn't help my peace of mind either.

Moreover, the school phoned earlier today about her teacher, Mrs. Han quitting her job. I don't know why so suddenly and how they're going to get anyone as patient and skilled as her for these children.

It's a big deal for a parent leaving the precious little things with them for hours on end.
Whoever the new teacher is, I hope he/she is decent. I should probably try my best to get close and build up some trust for my daughter's sake.

I honestly hope it's not a guy or anyone near handsome.

ChiChi has a bad habit of clinging onto any good-looking guy since the only thing she remembers about her father is that he was extremely handsome.

Curse you, Jeon Jungkook. You handsome inmature bastard.

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

My thoughts are interrupted by a loud wail coming from one of the tables. I turn around to see a man, bright orange hair under a beanie sobbing with the menu in his hands.

Maybe he got dumped or something.
I didn't want to intrude so I ignore it and go back to my duties.

But the wailing only gets louder.