♡6♡

Seokjin's POV-

"Hoseok, next time you attempt to burn someone, give me a heads up atleast please? I could have dropped my croissants..."

"Hehe..I'm sorry, Jin. It was an honest mistake."
Hoseok laughs sheepishly.

I don't understand how dumping a whole cup of coffee on someone's head can happen as a mistake. Luckily, the man wasn't too hurt but he was definitely mad and it took forever to pacify him.

"I'm running late as it is. I'm off to get ChiChi now. Can you handle things alone?"

"You can count on me."
He sing songs with a smile.

Can I, though?

Hoseok's great to talk to. He's bubbly and fun and a great listener but....he's not exactly the best at this job. No wonder he got fired from everywhere.

Also, I wonder how ChiChi's doing with that teacher of hers. Talking about him..

Just as he crosses my mind, the door dings open and in walks the devil along with my daughter.

"ChiChi..wha-"

"Hello, Papa. Tweacher come here with me."
She smiles dragging in her very pale faced teacher. He looks like he's seen a ghost.

"Uncle Hoseokie! I's here!"
ChiChi runs into Hoseok's open arms and the both of them squeals happily.
They've become the best of friends in just the span of the week and ChiChi has been getting louder copying him and his sound effects.

I turn around to face the new comer. He looks startled as I make eye contact with him.

And...is he blushing?

"Hey...uh..thank you for bringing her home."

"Yeah!"
He exclaims loudly.
"It's no problem at all!"

Weirdo.
I seem to be attracting all the weird ones these days.

"Do you want to stay for awhile and have a coffee or something?"

He nods.

"Papa, papa say we go see puppies today!"
ChiChi reminds me from her table.
I was supposed to take her to the dog show the local pet shop is hosting. She's going to nag me for a whole month if we don't go.

"I remember, baby...but..ahh. I just got a big order to deliver for Granny Lee's bachelorette party. She's expecting it in about half an hour."

I gnaw on my thumb in thought.
"Hoseok, can you do the delivery? Do you know the Senior Community Centre?"

"Nope." He replies happily.

"Do you know the Pet shop a few blocks from here then?"

"Nope." He smiles sheepishly.

Remind me why I hired him again.

"ChiChi know puppy store, Papa."
She comes to his rescue.