♡4♡

Seokjin's POV-

My biggest worry has come true.

ChiChi's new teacher is a male and he's.....
quite easy on the eyes too.

Who am I kidding?
He's capital and bold letters HOT!

Not that it concerns me... of course.
But what am I going to do about my daughter?
She's shameless and would leech onto him everywhere. I don't know who she gets that from.
I was...er...quite decent in my younger days...like...
Ok fine. I was a flirt and I have a major weakness for handsome, chiseled jaw-lined guys but... that's all in the past now.

I've learned my lesson with that Junglecock and I'm keeping a safe distance from these blessed genes species of men.

I don't think I have to worry about myself falling for this one though.
He seems kind of...weird.
For some reason, he's scratching his crotch infront of the table fan in a class full of toddlers.
We've been starting at each other for a good couple of seconds now but he's not even trying to come down.

Is he even the teacher? Principal Kim did inform me that he was already in class.
But why would a teacher touch his...
Oh Gawd! He couldn't be a pedophile, could he??

Just as this thought cross my mind, ChiChi is already on her way to the man and has reached the table.

This kid! I swear!

I move fast forward to stop my daughter and this idiot had to come down at the same time. He trips and starts to fall.

Luckily I catch him just in time.

But I wish I haven't.
I should have let him fall and break his leg because...

His crotch is shoved right up to my face.

My face alone can't handle his weight so I do the only thing I can-
Grab him.

I grab his ass.

I had no choice! If he fell ontop of me, his dick was going to break my nose.

And it doesn't help that my daughter is giggling all the while and calling her friends to gather around and stare at the two of us. I notice little Hobi and Monie covered in the same red slime and I can kind of guess what must have led up to this situation. The poor guy tries his best to land his feet on the ground, blushing and groaning.

Nothing is going right today. My new part timer burnt the first batch of cookies and can't even work the coffee machine right after wailing to me about having worked in cafés all his life.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry."
He apologizes repeatedly and I groan in response as I grab a hanky to wipe the slime off my nose and face.

And also..what is up with that insanely deep voice?

"Mr. Kim Seokjin, please let me help you with that."
He grabs my face with one hand and proceeds to rub a tissue all over my face.

"No, I'm fine."
I shove him off.

"Also, how do you know my name already?"