♡8♡

Seokjin's POV-

Jungkook stands staring at me, one hand on his hip. And he's grown his hair too since the last time I saw him. His hair falls irregularly in wavy locks and it makes him look older than he really is.
First look and you'd think this was an actual adult here- in his black leather and ripped denim outfit and 70kg body of pure muscle.

No one would guess that this man has not grown mentally from age 3. You can still bribe him with banana milk if you want.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?"
I cross my arms.

Jungkook presses his lips tight, clenching his jaw bone in the process. He looks extra tough and like a thug when he does this and any man right now would feel threatened and run.
Any man but not me.
I know he can't do shit.

He speaks finally.

"Please don't hit me,Jin."

"That's not an answer."

"I know. I'll tell you so please don't hit me before I do. Can I come in?"

"No."

"But it's cold out here!"
He whines.

"Who told you to wear jeans that's ripped all the way to your thighs then!?"

He puts on a sad face pout.

"You're old and you don't understand fashion...and I've been standing for a long while out here cos you had guests!"

I groan.
"You can come in but you're not staying any longer than 10 mins."

He gives me a little victory smile and hurries inside the café.

"Make it quick."
I don't hide my annoyance.

"By the way..who was that?"
He asks as he looks around the café and randomly takes a handful of the jelly beans I had on display and shoved them all into his mouth.

I slap his hand and pushes him away from the counter.

"Who was who?"

"The guy you drove into the garage with."

"Why do you care?"

Jungkook takes his time replying as he chews furiously on a dozen jelly bean.

"I actually care alot about you, you know? You just don't think I do. You were laughing with him.
I thought it was nice to see you not scowling for once."

"I do not scowl always."
I make the exact expression at him.
"I only scowl when you're around."

Jungkook tsked and takes hold of the syrup bottle and begin to squirt it into his mouth.
That mouth of his can't keep still for a second!

"Ughhh! Stop that! That's disgusting. I'll get you some cookies already. Stop it."

"Finally!"
He chuckles showing me that bunny smile yet sexy grin.

How is that combination even possible?

"Can you tell me why you're here already? It's late and I want to go to sleep."

How I Met Your Father / TaejinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara