♡15♡

Taehyung's POV-

Jeon Junglecock.

or whatever his name was.

What is that hobo doing here so early in the morning and what does he want with Seokjin now?
Also why is he so freaking loud for and...and..
is that snot hanging on his face??

Ever since my pretend job as a preschool teacher started, I've dealt with hanging snots and blowing and wiping the kid's noses every single day..
I can spot one from a mile away now.

"Hyunggg, what do I do?"
this man-child whimpers in between loud sobs and runs up to Seokjin who still looks pissed af.

I flinch as he throws his whole body weight onto the older.
How could he be so shamelessly touchy like that when all I did was tried my hardest to keep my hands to myself this morning.

Seokjin was asleep and as much as I wanted to, I didn't want to do anything without his knowledge and consent. 
But Lord was that an experience! Waking up to such a beautiful face in my arms. It felt like heaven and if only it'll be like that everyday.

Seokjin pouts in his sleep and if that is not the most endearing thing I have ever witnessed in my life!!

He looked so innocent and peaceful but I wanted to kiss him so much...
kiss those pouting plump lips red and swollen...sigh.
And the way his leg was stuck so high up between my thighs was doing nothing good for my little tae-tae down there.

I don't remember much of what happened last night but things must have gone pretty good for us to end up in bed cuddling like that...
or so I thought until he woke up and pushed me off the bed yelling and has been scowling at me since all morning.

How on earth could I have forgotten that I black out completely after I'm drunk? Hoseok's promises of a jumping Seokjin on me was too tempting for my mind to remember such an important detail.

But I have to fix this somehow.
I can't have him be mad at me and fall back 10 steps behind when I've only managed to take just one successful step forward in asking him out on a date.

What actually happened last night?
My head hurts. I'm seriously never drinking again.

"So, Mister V, guess you won't be using that nickname anymore,
huh? huh?"
Hoseok shoves his grinning face to me wigggling his eyebrows.

"What?? What do you mean and why are you bringing up my nickname here?"

"Oh..I thought everyone at the academy and station called you V because you were a virgin."

Two heads turned to us.

I slapped a hand on Hoseok's mouth and drag him down.

Seokjin just turned back around silently and heads into the kitchen.

But hobo's eyes is still locked on me. He gets up and moves his seat closer. I noticed that he has stopped wailing too. Instead he looks amused.
I'm going to burn all of Hoseok's precious shoes collection that he even sacrificed his meals to buy for.

Leather wearing snotty man eyes me up and down.

"You're a virgin?"
He asks in the most normal tone.

I glare back at him. I really want to beat him up.

Hoseok wigges out of my hold and,
"Not anymore. Not after last night. Boss did him good."
He cackles.

"Seokjin-hyung? Really? with you? I don't believe it.."
he tsked.

"Hoseok, stop laughing. Nothing happened last night,ok?.....
and also, what do you mean 'with me'? Why is that not believabe?"