⚠︎

⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭MARRIAGE CONTRACT

MARRIAGE CONTRACT

Min Yoongi and PARK JIMIN will always be together no matter what!

Rules:
1. They need to take each other's back ALWAYS!!!
2. Protect each other.
3. Don't hurt each other.
4. Respect the contract.
5. NEVER lie to each other!
6. Tell each other EVERYTHING!
7. Min Yoongi will never make Jiminie cry again.
8. Never hide something from each other.
9. Allowed only to like EACH OTHER!

Signed: MY & PARK JIMIN

⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭

Special dedications to these lovely people: SnowyDiamond YeonKiMinJimin lilBigRed86 NamJoonTakeTheWheel LlamaGod4LIYFE Mayyyonly --rosegolden--

⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭

Warnings:
Boyxboy
Swearing/cursing

Side ships:
Taekook
NamJin

⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭

Thirteen years old - Fourteen years old

      First kiss. They kissed for the first time. Not a dare, just an idea Jimin had because all of friends had their first kiss. It was cute, and soft. Both of the boys were embarassed and a blushing mess.

Fifteen years old - Sixteen years old

      They were teenagers, who would have thought that after a time, after a fight that they had over Yoongi hanging out more with NamJoon than Jimin, they would never talk again? Yoongi was  mad at Jimin, he ignored all gis messages and talk until the younger blocked him.

Sixteen years old - Seventeen years old

      They forgot about each other and about the contract but Jimin never ripped it or burnt it. He kept it in his closet, under his t-shirts where no one would ever try to find it. Yoongi got a girlfriend.

Seventeen years old - Eighteen years old

      Jimin was crying, a lot. He was pretty sure that he was the only one who still respected every rule. Yoongi forgot about it and never gave a fuck about it. Everyone told him to get a partner to make him forget but he never agreed.

Eighteen years old - Nineteen years old

      Graduation. College. Jimin went to a dancing one and Yoongi was in producing and music. They never seen each other.

      Jimin was still respecting the contract. He had it in his closet in the dorm, under his underwear. He looked and reread it, tearing up and placing it there. Yoongi had his second boyfriend, Hoseok.

Nineteen years old - Twenty years old

      Second year of college, parents visiting, hiding the fact that they aren't talking for three years already, Yoongi remembers Jimin again and feels a little bit guilty but his boyfriend makes him forget about it.

⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭⚭

SINCE MY OTHER BOOK THAT WAS THE IDEA FOR THIS ONE CAME IS AN ONESHOTS ONE, OBVIOUSLY THE CHAPTERS WILL BE A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT AND LONGER BECAUSE THE ONESHOTS NEED TO BE QUICKER. I HOPE YOU WON'T MIND, THANK YOU!