Chapter One

⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎

𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜.

⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎

      Loud music, people bumping in each other, different types of laughs and alcohol, making out, fucking, everything was around, above or behind Yoongi which he disliked. Since he never talked to anyone unless it was his best friend; NamJoon, or his ex-boyfriends, Namjoon thought that Yoongi needs to get laid and why not go to a party?

     He was enjoying it more than Yoongi, making out with a guy he just met while Yoongi was cursing under his breath, Taehyung giggling amused of something a guy that had teeth just like a fucking rabbit said.

      Yoongi stood up and went to the kitchen only to come back with a glass of water, leading to the drunk little guy that was waiting for his precence.

–Drink this.

      Taehyung lifted his gaze and looked at the glass, drinking all of it and then making a disgusting face towards Yoongi, wiping his mouth with one of his sweater's sleeve.

–I thought it was vodka.

–And why the fuck would I give you more alcohol? Yoongi rolled his eyes.

      Taehyung got up, his body taking him on the left side, balancing back again and smacking Yoongi's hand when he tried to help him.

–I can do it alone! Watch me!

      And then he left and Yoongi just sat back down, taking his phone out and looking at the messages that his ex-boyfriend;Hoseok, sent him. He pressed his lips together and closed his eyes, stuffing the phone back in his front pocket and letting his head fall on his arm, looking at the ceiling while his vision became slowly blurry and black.

–Taehyung and Jungkook! Taehyung and Jungkook! Taehyung and Jungkook!

      The noise made him scrunch his nose, squeeze his eyes together and lift his head, waiting until his vision adjusted only too se his younger friend on a table, making out with the guy he just met.

      His eyes widened and went towards the big crowd, pushing people in different sides and taking his drunk friend outside, without saying anything.

–Yoongi! Are you mad at me? Let me go! I want to go back to him! His lips taste like honey!

      Yoongi rolled his eyes and put him on the backseat, closing the door and going to the driver's seat. The car went silent while Yoongi tried to arrive faster to the dorms.

–Hey, NamJoon. Have fun with that guy you met, I just called you to tell you I left. Yeah, I don't give a fuck about that. Mhm. Bye.

      He slided his phone in his front pocket and stopped the car, taking Taehyung and locking the door, leading towards the building's front door.

–Which one is your dorm?

–Three hundred forty-one. Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded.

      They walked a little on the halls until Yoongi finally found the door. He let the boy on the floor, exhausted from all of that carrying since Taehyung did zero effort to walk, looking trough his pockets.