Chapter Eleven

✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
You are
Soft blankets
& hot chocolate
  ✐✐✐✐✐✐✐✐✐✐✐✐✐✐

     After that, they went on a date that went succesfully and promised they are going to another date anytime soon. While being in his room, Yoongi tried to stop NamJoon talking about the beautiful guy he met back then. He used all the sweet and perfect characteristics and the guy seemed like a sweet guy.

While talking about it, the door got opened and both of the heads turned to the door since Yoongi didn't have many visitors and people just don't enter other's rooms like that.

First, all they saw was a fluffy black hair while the guy took his keys out. He had wide shoulders and he seemed pretty tall.

–And you are..? Yoongi said confused.

The guy quickly lifted his head with an embarassed smile, tilting his head to a smile and letting them analize his beautiful features and his plump lips. His hoodie was just hanging on his skinny feagure while he lifted his hand.

–Ah, I'm sorry. I'm your roomate, we don't see each other as much. I'm Jin!

While he came to shake his hand, NamJoon lost his color in the face, looking frozen like a ghost at the tall feagure.

–Yoongi. Uh.. Welcome back, I guess. Yoongi scrached his nape.

–Aw, that's very sweet of you! The male fluffed his hair.

–Yeah, don't do that again. He said with a disgusted face. This is my friend..

When both of them turned to the ghost-like-human, the Unknown male froze in his place aswell.

–Are you..

Yoongi looked at both of them, furrowing his eyebrows.

–J-Jin. NamJoon said gulping.

–Namjoon! The male said with a wide smile on his face, hugging him. I thought I'd never see you again! You look good today, how are you?

Namjoon's cheeks had a pink tint on his cheeks and Yoongi automatly got it, making a suprised yet amused face.

–May you excuse me? I need a glass of water.

–Hydratate yourself, buddy. Jin nodded in understandment.

NamJoon looked at him like a lost puppy with begging eyes while Yoongi sent him a evil smirk and wink, leading to the kitchen.

He smiled to himself while he took a can of soda and looked down at his phone, feeling it vibrating.

Jimin
Heyyyyyyyy
How are youuu?

Another smile appeared on his face as he sat down and took a sip of his drink.

Me
I'm good, how are you?
Do you need something?

Jimin
No
Well
Yes
You see
Taehyung left
He went to his bf yk hahahah
And we watxhed a scary movie..

Me
So you want me to come over?

Jimin
Only if you want!
Please 🥺

Me
Give me ten minutes, babe!

Jimin bit his lower lip while repeating "babe" to himself.