Chapter Seven

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘
ι love ιт wнen
yoυ looĸ aт мe and ѕмιle.
∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

      The whole time, Jungkook and Taehyung have been the talkative ones while Yoongi just listened in silence and nod or shake his head. Jimin was staring at him the whole time and sometimes Yoongi would notice and smile, making Jimin look away and become a blushing mess.

–Do y'all even listen to my brilliant story or just keep looking at each other and smile like the love birds you are? Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance.

–We did not! Jimin gasped while Taehyung punched Jungkook's arm.

–And then you wonder why am I not giving you a hug. Yoongi shook his head in dissapointment.

–Okay, but can we focus on the important thing here? Tony died! And he told his daughter he loved her three thousands!

–Ah, come on, man, I still haven't watch it! Some guys behind them whined.

–I'll be back.

     Jimin stood up leading to the bathroom, letting the three boys alone. Taehyung looked at Yoongi smirking, making the older frown in confusion.

–What?

–When are you going to ask Jiminie out?

      Yoongi sighed for the hundreth time that day.

–How many times do I have to tell you-

–Even the most blinded person can see you being in love with Jimin. It's too obvious.

–I am not.

–Then I will tell Jimin to ignore you. Taehyung said sighing.

–What? Why? I mean, can't people just hang out as friends?

      Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a pleased smirk on and then looked away.

–Jimin is coming!

      Jimin looked confused at them.

–What happened?

–Well...

–Nothing. Yoongi said.

*

–I can't believe Taehyung left just to stay with Jungkook! Jimin whined for the hundreth time.

–Well, they are together so I don't find something wrong with it.

–Yeah, but now I have to stay alone! Jimin pouted.

–And what's wrong with staying alone? I like that. Aw! Okay, I'm staying with you!

      Yoongi rolled his eyes rubbing his arm where Jimin punched him playfully.

–Really? Jimin fluttered his eyelashes cutely.

–Do I have another option? Yoongi pretended to be thinking.

–Shut up, you love me. Jimin rolled his eyes and unlocked the dorm's door.

      Yoongi rolled his eyes and entered the dorm, closing the door behind him going down the hall and throwing himself on Jimin's bed, or what he thought it was Jimin's bed. It was yellow and it had a big plout plushie next to the other pillows.

–Make yourself at home then. Jimin screamed and then giggled.

–On it. Yoongi replied showing his thumb up.

–Water?

–Mhm.

–As usual.

      Jimin poured some water in a glass and added three slices of Lemon and two of lime, took his cup of tea and went to the beds, placing the glass of water on the night stand.

      Nothing was heard, the room was silent. Yoongi stood up on his bottom and took the glass towards his lips.

      And there Jimin lost himself. He was staring at the older's pale pinkish lips, thinking how they would taste like vanilla and cinnamon . Yoongi smirked noticing the younger and came closer to him.

–Let's get this over with.

     He pressed his lips on the youngers, kissing him hungryly like he waited for this moment to happen for a long time, the younger's arms being placed around the older's neck as he pulled him closer by his waist. Jimin moaned into the kiss and he could swear he felt Yoongi smirking.

–So, how's school? Yoongi asked throwing himself back on the bed.

      Jimin widened his eyes and shook his head, realizing that everything happened in his head and trying to brush off his thoughts. A light pink tint was creeping on his cheeks as he looked away and tried to focus on Yoongi's question.

–Is this how a conversation should start? Jimin said raising one of his eyebrows trying to play it cool.

–That's what you asked me when we first met, remember?

      How could he forget? How could he forget the way every little memory of them started appearing back in his memory, how he felt sick but sick of love. He felt so many emotions all at once: sadness, madness, happiness, love, confusion..

–Yeah.. I'm kinda akward at making conversation with people that.. you know.. I didn't seen for a while.

      Yoongi nodded and closed his eyes, his hands covering his eyes. Jimin was playing with his fingers sitting on Taehyung's bed and looked everywhere but at Yoongi.

–That's fine. Silence talks it's way.

     Jimin nodded in agreedment and felt himself relax. He shouldn't think of Yoongi that way, they are only friends after all.. and only friends shouldn't feel the way Jimin did. Jimin's love for Yoongi felt like beach sunsets, fresh vanilla and long deep conversations, that filling of peace and happiness that fills your whole body, like Christmas mornings and a warm hug. It felt so good.. yet it was so bad.

–Ah, this is really boring and for the first time in my life I don't want to sleep.

     Yoongi stood up again sitting on his butt and looking at Jimin who was tilting his head to a side, looking at the older confused.

–Why not?

–We can't just stay in a room and don't talk. I feel like I can't breathe.

      Gas filling the room, chest tightes, chest hurting, no one can hear you, that's how Yoongi felt. He sighed and then stood up from the bed, drinking all of his water.

–You finished that? He said pointing at Jimin's drink.

–Why? Uh, I mean, you can have it if you want.

–No, dumbass, we are going to a party. I know someone who is hosting parties everynight at his dorm.

–I don't know..

     Jimin looked down at his lap biting his lower lip.

–Oh, come on. You can just stay and enjoy it, you don't need to drink if you don't want to.

–..Fine.

     Yoongi smiled while Jimin stood up and went to his closet, opening it and trying to find a shirt he wanted.

–I swear I put it here..

      And then he found it.

The contract.