Chapter Nine

∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝
нσℓ∂ мε
тнε ωαү тнε sкү нαs нεℓ∂ тнε sтαяs
sιηcε тнε вεgιηηιηg σғ тιмε: υηαғяαι∂ σғ ғσяεvεя.
∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝∝

      Screaming, crying, pushing, he tried everything yet he was trapped in the corner with the drunk male over him. He was about to remove his t-shirt while forming Jimin to open his mouth for the kiss.

      Yoongi kept looking at the door since Jimin left and now he just stood up and three the plastic cup in a trash can, leading upstairs.

      He thought that everything was exploding around him, his vission becoming blurry, clinching his fists. He went to the guy and threw him on the ground, punching his face until he saw the blood coming out, standing up and kicking his face and then his stomach.

–Fucking bastard.

     Jimin was still in the corner but on the floor, wiping away his tears and looking at Yoongi scared.

–H-he's j-just drunk..

–That doesn't fucking give him the right to touch you without your permission, Jimin.

      The guy stood up and ran away, spitting blood on the carpet. Jimin threw his hair backwards while Yoongi came closer to him.

–Did he.. do anything? How are you feeling?

      He sat next to him and then Jimin broke in tears again, Yoongi panicking and taking him in his arms, making him sit on his lap and rest his head on his neck, Jimin's arms around his waist and Yoongi's protectively around Jimin's small body.

–I'm sorry. It's just my fault, I should have came earlier and..

–It's not your fault. I'm weak.

      Yoongi frowned, moving his hand up and down on Jimin's back and then looking at him when the boy removed his head from his neck. Tears on his cheek, sparckling red eyes, messy hair and purple marks on his neck.

–I.. I couldn't protect myself and..

–No, no, no, that's not your fault! Everyone could be in your situation! It's his fault for being such a bastard!

–But..

–You are amazing, Jimin, really. And you're strong enough for yourself. It's not your fault that you are so gentle and vulnerable, not everyone can be the same and for that, I needed to be here and protect you. I would never think that.. this would happen. I'm so sorry.

      He pressed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead, Jimin easily becoming a blushing mess and hiding his face again in the older's neck.

–It's not your fault.

–Not yours either.

      So they stood like that, on the floor, Yoongi's back glued to the wall with Jimin on top of him, not crying anymore. Yoongi kept whispering sweet things to the younger, caressing his back, making him feel protect.

–What about us going somewhere and eat something?

      Jimin nodded. He needed to get away from that party and he liked to spend time with Yoongi. Oh, who was he lying to? He liked the boy. He loved him.

      He got up and Yoongi took his hand in his, interlocking fingers and glueing his body to his while pushing away people, trying to get out.

      His back being glued to Yoongi's chest, Jimin started feeling his cheeks burning again.

–We can get fast food or I can cook for you.. Like steak. Do you like steak? Do you like burgers or steak more? I'm a big fan of steak, though..

–Yoongi.

–We can get salad too, oh and some wine if you want..

–Yoongi.

–I got the glasses for it and red wine is good, but if you like the white one it's fine too..

–Yoongi!

–What? He suddenly turned to the younger.

–You're bragging..

      He got embarassed and turned away, trying to hide his blush.

–I'm sorry I didn't..

–It's cute.

–Oh, so you think I'm cute? Yoongi smirked.

–Maybe.

      Jimin giggled and Yoongi raised one of his eyebrows, finally arriving infront of his dorm.

–Oh? So it's your dorm this time?

–Oh yeah, what do you choose, by the way?

–Cooking is fun.

      Yoongi nodded and unlocked the door, opening it and revealing a dorm that was a little bit smaller than Yoongi's. One side was fully black while one side was pink.

–Pink?

–My roommate. I only saw him twice, I mean I've never seen his face, though. He isn't here most of the time and I'm at Namjoon's.

–Ah, you never wondered how would he look?

–Not really. Here's the kitchen.

      Jimin nodded and followed Yoongi, sitting on the chair while the other just put his chin in his hands that were on the table, looking concerned ar Jimin.

–Are you sure you're fine?

–Yes. Let's never talk about that.

–Are you sure because..

      Jimin placed his hand on the other's showing his cute smile and nodding. The older had to urge to smile back but he only looked away.

–Uh, so, burgers or steak?

–I said c..

–Burgers can be cooked home too.

      And that's what they cooked, mostly Yoongi because Jimin liked to watch him from the chair, slowly sipping from his wine glass while they disgusted different kind of things together, laughing at jokes and sometimes just looking at wach other smiling when it went silent. It wasn't akward and Jimin didn't knew if it was because of the alcohol or the conversation went so smoothly since the start. He would clap and compliment Yoongi when he would do something cool or good looking while the older would just laugh, shaking his head in amusement saying that it wasn't a big deal.

–I wonder if Taehyung and Jungkook are still at that party..

–They must be fucking in one of those rooms. Yoongi said with a disgusted face. You are worrying about him a lot lately.

–Yeah, well, I never seen him with a boy before so I'm scared that Jungkook would hurt him and I wouldn't be there for him.

      Yoongi nodded in understandment while cutting some tomatoes.

–I don't think that kid would do such thing but these days people get hurt easily so I can't promise.

–You think Jungkook is nice? Jimin said raising one of his eyebrows.

–I didn't said that. He rolled his eyes. Voila!

      He placed the plate with the burger infront of Jimin and his infront of his seat, looking questionable at the younger while he took a bite.

–Ahh, this is so good! I'm melting! Are you a real chef, Yoongi? You hid that from me all this time! This is why you looked so professional, right? Jimin said pointing at him.

–No. Yoongi said shaking his head laughing. But I'm glad you like it.