Chapter Fourteen - The End

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒸𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈
𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎
𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

–I think I'm going to faint. Jimin said as he tried to hold onto any piece of furniture not to fall.

      Taehyung widened his eyes hurrying towards him, taking a grip of his arm helping him to sit down as fast as he could. Jimin looked so lost and then closed his eyes, doing some breathing exercies his therapist told him to do when he was about to have a panick attack.

–Calm down, Jimin. You know that fainting would make him..

–I know.

      Jimin nodded slightly with a small smile on his face. He always loved the way the elder would always care about him even too much sometimes. He opened his eyes again, looking at Taehyung who came back with a glass of water.

–It's your big day, it's normal to feel nervous.

      Jimin nodded again in understandment as he proceed to drink the whole glass in one go, placing it next to him as his make up artist tried to repair his lips color with a soft brush.

–Do you think I look good? Jimin asked nervously as he felt like nibbling on his lip but he couldn't.

     His mother rolled her eyes playfully as he moved the magazine to her lap looking at him.

–You look gorgeous.

–She's right. Taehyung nods a little.

–But what if..

–Stop being so negative. We only have five minutes left.

       Jimin widened his eyes and nodded looking at the nearest mirror trying to style his hair more but it looked too good to be destroyed by his clumsiness so he let it be.

–Is he ready? A manly voice came from outside that made Jimin jump from his place.

–He is, indeed.

       Jimin looked at his mother and then at Taehyung feeling like everything made him nervous all of sudden.

      Of course he waited for this day for a long, long time — that didn't made him feel better and less nervous. It just made him happy that it's finally happening.

–Last question!

      His mother rolled her eyes again and nodded listening to him carefully.

–Do you think he likes me?

      Both of them looked in disbelief at him before pushing him outside.

–THIS IS YOUR MARRIAGE DAY, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.

      Jimin let out a small giggle nodding as he left the room. And suddenly, he found himself in the beautiful decored garden, the ethereal piano music started playing as he started to slowly make his way to his fiance, and suddenly; every stress and bad thought he had dissapeared as he saw his lover waiting for him showing his smile. He returned the lovely smile, his cheeks receiving a pink tint as everyone was looking at them.

      He found himself infront of him, his hands taking gently in the other's soft hands. He took a deep breath and then let it out.

–You look gorgeous. Yoongi comments in a whisper making Jimin blush harder.

      And then everyone went silent and the priest was the only one heard. They said their 'I do's and their vows, receiving so many cheerings, people applauding

     And then they found themselfs next to each other, Yoongi's hand wrapped around his waist as they thanked everyone for coming, sharing smiles and words. Currently, it was night time and they stopped infront of a couple, Yoongi having a long talk with the other male. Jimin just stood by his side, sipping his champagne from time to time and looking at everyone. After a while, a pair of soft lips met his forehead and Jimin smiled immediately, looking up.

–What's happening in that small body of yours? Yoongi raised his eyebrow as they found their way to their table.

–I still can't believe this is really happening.

     Yoongi showed a soft smile as he nodded placing his glass on the table.

–You're mine forever now. Yoongi smiled kissing his cheek, earning a giggle.

–I was always yours, Yoonie. Jimin says caressing his cheek softly and then look down at his lap.

       Yoongi followed his gaze and saw him pulling a colorful paper out of his pocket, opening it. Yoongi's smile grew.

–You kept it there the whole time?

–Of course. This is our real marriage contract.

       Yoongi giggled looking at the paper as he rereaded their rules. Their real marriage contract, made years ago but seemed like such a short time in their hearts. Jimin placed his head on his shoulder as he looked at it.

–I love you.

–I love you too, Minnie.