Chapter Three

☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡

leт'ѕ noт waѕтe тнe reѕт oғ oυr lιғeѕ тнιnĸιng aвoυт wнaт we coυld've вeen.

☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡

      Yoongi walked Jimin to his dorm and then went to his own one, opening his door and entering, the dorm being empty, as usual.

      He saw his roommate only once since he came here and in the night he didn't even bothered to care how the boy was. He didn't gave a fuck about it.

      He closed the door and threw himself on his bed, taking a short nap, only to be woke up by a knock on the door. He frowned and went to open the door.

–You are already here, Joon?

      He opened the door rubbing both of his eyes and turning around, leading back to his bed.

–Joon should be here too?

      That voice. Yoongi's eyes widened and he felt like his heart just stopped, his stomach twisted and something fell really hard on top of his head.

–What are you doing here? He said turning around, sending him a death glare.

–I came to see you.. he said playing with his thumbs, looking down at his shows.

–I don't want to see you.

–Yoongi...

–Don't 'Yoongi' me.

–But That's your name! He said raising one of his eyebrows.

–Don't make me change it. Don't try me. Yoongi said fluttering his index finger.

–Can we talk?

–I don't have anything to talk with you. You can leave.

–We need to talk about it!

–About what? We could talk about it the day you left not now. We aren't in a relationship anymore, Hoseok.

      The boy bit his lower lip and nodded.

–I know. I wasn't.. feeling like talking back then.

–I don't feel like talking now or ever.

–Why are you so cold with me?

–So after all you did you want me to be the sweet lovely Yoongi again? Fuck it, Hoseok. Get out.

      Hot tears formed in the boy's shiny eyes. There was still a little bit of hope, easily covered with sadness. Slowly, the tears rolled down his red chubby cheeks and he nodded, seeing that nothing had an effect on Yoongi. It was useless.

–Can we.. be friends atleast?

      Yoongi looked at him and crossed his arms, scanning the boy infront of him and biting his inner cheek. He needed to stop himself from the urge of cupping the boy's face and wipe his tears away, telling him that everything was going to be fine.

–I don't want to see you in my life anymore. It's like restarting the same book and knowing the ending.

      He sighed looking around.

–If we become friends again we will fall for each other again, and the process is gonna be easier since we are still broken, don't you think?

       Hoseok just looked at Yoongi gulping. There was no chance, right?

–We are a mess, aren't we? We are going to be fine. You are going to be fine.

–I'm.. going to be fine.

–Thank you for everything you did for me and all the memories. Have a nice life, Jung Hoseok. You deserve it.

      Hoseok looked down at his hand and stopped his own hands from trembling so he could shake Yoongi's hand properly.

–You too, hyung.

      Hoseok looked at Yoongi and then just left the room, leaving Yoongi alone, throwing his hair backwards. His heart was beating crazy, he felt angry at himself. Another knock was heard and he opened the door, revealing a smiley NamJoon with a bottle of wine and some snacks.

–I felt like this is going to be a long night.

      Yoongi let the boy get in and closed the door after him.

–You look miserable. NamJoon said placing everything on Yoongi's nightstand.

–Thanks. Yoongi said rolling his eyes. Hoseok was here.

–Holy shit. Are you alright?

–Why wouldn't I be?

–I don't know. You loved him.

–Right. Loved.

      NamJoon nodded and sat on Yoongi's bed and after not so long, the older sat next to him but then throwing himself on his back, covering his face with both of his palms.

–What are we talking about first?

–You got two glasses? Yoongi said letting his hands fall on his sides.

–Oh, already? Yes, I do. How much?

–A lot.

–This is going to be interesting.

     The male poured two glasses with wine for both of them, handing one of them to his friend who instantly sat on his bottom taking the glass and drinking all of it. NamJoon, on the other hand, sipped a little, feeling the soury yet sweet liquid going down his throat, making it feel like Burning.

–So, what happened in your little life, Min Yoongi?

–A lot but first I feel like telling you the whole story. From the beginning.

–That would be useful, thanks.

      Yoongi took a deep breath and started to look somewhere on his ceiling, already lost in his thoughts. NamJoon stood in silence for a little bit thinking that the boy needed time to choose his words and maybe remember some things.

–Park Jimin. Best friend since childhood. I remember our moms befriending each other in the park while we were making sand castles.

      A small smile appeared on Yoongi's face, yet so emotional. It was like watching a whole war of feelings fighting inside of Yoongi but he still stood strong. NamJoon smiled aswell and took the glass towards his lips.

–We grew up liking each other, I guess. And one day we decited to make a marriage contract. We had all the markers, stickers, and papers. It started with less than five rules and as we grew up they were more.

–Who's idea was it?

~

-When I will grow up I want to marry you, Jimin-ah.

~

–It was mine.

–Really? I would never think that Min Yoongi would come with an idea like that.

     Yoongi rolled his eyes and punched Namjoon's arm playfully.

–He was also my first kiss and well kind of a first relationship. I forgot him after. We had a fight.

–Oh? And what happened after? Does he still have the contract?

      Yoongi drank another glass and shrugged.

–We met some days ago and I felt like my heart was going crazy while melting in the same time. I never asked him about the contract.

–Yoongi-hyung, may I ask you a question?

–You already did.

–Do you still have feelings for him?

      Silence. Yoongi bit his lower lip and looked at NamJoon.

–I don't know..