Chapter Six

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺
αη∂ вαвү, ι cσυℓ∂ sтαят ғιяεs ωιтн тнαт ι'м ғεεℓιηg ғσя үσυ.
✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

–Six minutes late!

–Sorry, I fell asleep right after I woke up.

      Jimin ran his fingers trough his hair, moving it backwards and dropping his handbag with clothes and things he needed.

–In that case you could be late more.

      Jimin rolled his eyes, smiling amused by his hyung's behaviour.

–Those really helped, thanks.

–Happy to hear that.

      He was wearing grey sweatshorts, white t-shirt and some white shoes and for the first time after a while Jimin forgot how good Yoongi looked.

–I forgot how pale you are, damn. Does your poor skin see sunlight?

–Shut up. He said rolling his eyes. This way I can look like a ghost.

–Or an angel. Jimin murmured going towards the speaker.

–I didn't understood what you said.

–Oh, it's fine.

      Yoongi only nodded and rotated his head for neck exercise listening to the music a little until the wanted part had come and started moving to it. Jimin was on the floor, turkish position with his chin in both of his hands, looking amazed. After watching how the move should turn out, Yoongi shown Jimin to get up and helped him with slow steps to get the move. Jimin couldn't look away, he kept staring at Yoongi and how hot he looked, his skin glowing due to the small amount of sweat he got after so many times of showing Jimin the moves.

–Jimin, I understand that you like how I look right now but you need to focus.

      Jimin covered his face and groaned, embarassed, being a blushing mess that Yoongi noticed him staring.

–I'm sorry I'm just very surprised you know how to dance so well.

–Yeah, well, me too. We only got one more hour. You need to show me what you got.

      Jimin had his mouth shaped in 'o' and looked ar Yoongi.

–You're unbelieveble! You only do that to see me dance!

–Maybe. Or maybe I want you to get the moves. Yoongi said smirking.

      He was leading to his backpack to get some water and start the song again.

–We will never know.

      Jimin rolled his eyes and took a deep breath waiting for the song to start.

*

–I PASSED THE EXAM THANKS TO YOU!

      Jimin came running to Yoongi who was drinking his coffee infront of the giant bulding.

–Congratulations! He ruffled the boys hair as he smiled widenly.

      He looked at the sky smiling.

-Ah, I'm so happy that I would kiss you! He started laughing.

–Then do it.

       Jimin stopped confused for a second but still leaned in, facea close to each other's, feeling Yoongi's hot breath on his lips. A chaos was happening inside of Jimin, feeling a lot of feelings at once.