Chapter Ten

⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎
𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦,
𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦
⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎

They started hanging out more, coming over to each other and just chilling and talking about how they day was, how they were feeling and many more things like that until they had no subject to talk about.

The silence was killing you but it was somehow comfortable for both of them. Both of them looked at each other until Yoongi just smiled and looked down at his hands.

–I want to kiss you.

Jimin bit his lower lip, feeling how his stomach was full of butterflies and his face started getting hotter.

–Then do it.

Yoongi looked up at the boy, a smile appearing on his lips and then changing his gaze towards the ceiling.

–I'm afraid that if I do it I don't think I will be able to stop.

Jimin froze for a second while Yoongi just stared at his pink plump lips. He could bet they tasted like fresh cherries, sweet like caramel chocolate and having the shape of the rose petals.

–Then why stop?

His lips moved slowly as he talked, moving his head in a side and smiling inocently. Yoongi looked at him and threw his hair backwards, closing his eyes and thinking for a second.

And all of sudden, the older stood up and leaded quickly to the door. Jimin jumped after jim and took his hand in his, stoping him. He turned around and Jimin came closer, looking at the older frowning.

–Just kiss me already, coward!

A small smile appeared on Yoongi's lips and in the next second, the other thing that was on Yoongi's lips were Jimin's lips.

Plump, soft, sweet just like Candy.

Yoongi's hand went down Jimin's back and stopped on his waist, where he dragged him even closer, glueing him on himself.

Footsteps.

Door opened.

A scream was heard.

Both of them looked at the direction where the scream came from.

–I'm not looking! I swear! You can continue! I will..

–Shit, Taehyung! You scared the shit out of me!

Taehyung removed both of his hands from his face and looked at the two men, tilting his head to a side.

–What?

–You came in all of sudden! You can't just do that!

And he Felt like he was getting scolded by his parents. He opened his mouth to say something but he closed it right after.

The silence was filling the room.

Jimin was looking at Taehyung, blushing, Taehyung was looking at Yoongi and Yoongi was looking somewhere between the kitchen and wall, playing with his fingers. And suddenly, he clears his throat.

–I think I should probably go now..

–Are you sure? Asked Jimin following Yoongi like a lost puppy.

–Yes, I am.

He turned around only to see a happy Jimin biting his lower lip, tilting his head to a side while clenching his fingers. That melted Yoongi's heart.

-Um.. Yoongi started.

Soft lips pressed on his right cheek.

His eyes widened and he lifted his face, lifting his hand and pressing teo fingers on his cheek just to let them fall off and blush.

–I'll text you, bye!

And he quickly dissapeared.

Jimin was hiding in his hands, blushing.

He closed the door and let a high pitched scream out.

Taehyung was looking at him with a smirk on his face.

–Do you think that was too much?

–Which part?

-Ahhh!

Taehyung let a laugh out and patted the Spot next to him.

–Don't worry, it wasn't.

–Do you think so?

He looked so worried that it made Taehyung have mercy on him and nod. It wasn't that bad, accually. It was a kiss and well.. another one on the cheek.

–I've never thought I'd see Yoongi blushing.

Jimin punched Taehyung's arm and started laughing.

–I'm serious! That's cute!