A/N....... (or is it?) (Jaspvid)

HAHAHA JK. This isn't an A/N.  So I thought that maybe some chapters would be secret! Or just when I want to take a break from danvid. 

 Reasons why you're here: You randomly clicked "read next part" or something. You wanted to read the "author's note". Or you clicked here thinking I was discontinuing it or something. Nobody really had a lot of this ship, so I'm doing a long Oneshot! Just for y'all specials <3. 

                                                                                      <3 ~Jaspvid~ <3

Jasper POV 

I'm so happy to be with David! We have been best friends since our first year at Camp Campbell. If it hadn't been for him I'd probably be dead.  I wonder what would've happended if he hadn't caught me burning my LA gear light up shoes. 

Davey and I went through everything together. He helped me come out to my parents when I realized I am bisexual, and helped me with the bullies at school. We did so many things together! It was amazing, but then we had to get a job. 

It's not very radical at all, but at least Davey and I are working together. The fact that it's at our summer camp is more radical too. We always tell our moments here at camp.  Like that one time, we went to the regular island for a dare and stayed there for the entire night, but found out about Quartermaster's.....parties. Davey and I couldn't sleep for a week.  

I have had a crush on Davey for a while now. He smells like cinnamon, pine, and rain. Such a relaxing smell in my opinion. His skin is a perfect tan with almost no cuts or scars. The freckles that go across his nose are so fitting. His eyes are such a perfect green. He also is very feminine sometimes and I find it amazing. 

You wattpad users probably want to head-on with the present story now, don't ya? Well, JAsP3r TEh RAdIcAl CoUNcil0R is going to now. 

~The Morning~

"Pine.....Cedar......Maple.....," I heard as I started to wake up. 'Is he still saying trees in his sleep?' I yawned, stretched, and checked the time. 6:19 is what it read. Davey is usually up by now. "no....no... please no...." I heard Davey say. 

I looked at Davey and he was moving around a lot in his sleep. His face is full of worry and distress. "Jasper.....no...no...no" Davey said almost above a whisper. "JASPER!" Davey shot up awake. I immediately ran towards him. Davey's breathing is really shaky and hoarse.  

"Davey" "shh" "just breathe" "I'm here" are the words I used to calm him down. After about a few minutes I calmed him down. My cheeks turned a little pink as Davey had his head in my chest hugging me. Small sniffles filled the room. 'He's so cute'. I rested my head on his and started humming a little. 

"Davey, do you want to tell me about what happended?" I asked. 

"W-We were on the hike to grab the sleepy p-pine thing a-again."

"You f-found it then you...........fell......."

"I tried to warn you but you didn't seem to hear me, and when I look down I see you dead at the bottom"