pt 2 (~I pat you~)

I woke up a little later than expected. Daniel woke me up from scratching the back of my cat ears. Then he moved his hands down my head to my waist. A little mew escaped my mouth as I looked up at him with lidded eyes. He then proceeded to grab my armpits and tickle me. We both rolled around the bed in a tickle fit. I tried so hard to get tickle him back, but he's not ticklish. If he was, then he did a good job of holding it in.

Both of us ended up in weird positions by the end of it.  My hands wrapped around his chest while he had his hands on my thighs. I started blushing profusely. Daniel smirked up at me and brought his hands to my ass. My biker shorts rode up against my butt. I rubbed my crotch against his stomach for friction. He saw what I was doing and pushed me away. I whined in need of something to hump against. 

"Morning sex?" Daniel raised an eyebrow and rubbed his hands down the back of my tail. 

"Yes, please," I moaned and rolled my eyes back.

Daniel grinned and took me into a kiss. It was a surprise and it took me a second to kiss back. Mind you, I am not a very good kisser. Daniel obviously had more experience, so he took over the kiss. He grabbed the hem of my shorts and slowly pulled them down. I moaned into his mouth and mewed out kitty whimpers. 

I went to remove his shirt. I pushed him against the bed. His shirt came off with some hassle. Daniel ran his hand through my hair and scratched behind my ear. We took shaky breaths through our noses the entire kiss. I felt his hands grab my shoulders and push me down. It may just be me, but I don't really taste anything inside Daniel's mouth. Maybe because it's the morning, and he hasn't eaten anything. 

We both pulled back and I sat upon his v-line. Drool was dripping down my mouth and my tail thumped up and down between his legs. His erection poked the back of my ass. It scared me how big it felt. Daniel moved a hand through his hair and looked at me with narrowed eyes. 

"Do you want to ride me, baby?" Daniel laid his chin on the palm of his hand. I wanted to call him daddy so badly. It felt so wrong though. Would he like it or not? My tail curled in on me multiple times. 

"Yes, daddy," I looked down and whispered to myself. Daniel reached up and cupped my ass in his hands. I gasped and jumped in his hands. 

"What did you just say?" Daniel brought me to him and whispered lewdly into my ear. 

"Yes, daddy," I looked him in the eye and started to cry. He massaged my ass and went up to wipe away my tears. Daniel put me down to strip off his pants and boxers. I sat with my knees spread on my bed trying to control my tears. My tail swished back and forth and my ears drooped. 

Daniel hid his face in my neck and I rolled my head. He removed my boxers so that both of us were naked. "You know how much it turns me on that you're calling me daddy?" Daniel bit into my neck. I moaned and threw my head back. 

"Do you want me to fuck you senseless into the bedsheets later?" Daniel teased his dick against my hole. My eyes were a little wet with tears, so I blinked repeatedly. I nodded quickly and wiggled my butt on his erection. It's been poking at my crack for a while now. 

"I h-haven't...I've never done this b-before...," I tried to find the right words to say. 

"Good." He growls lowly, a massive curl of satisfaction thrumming in his gut and he rolls his hips again "Daddy is going to claim you as his." I whimpered and let out a string of pleas. My idiotic self got so excited that I started going up and down on his lap. 

Then I accidentally sank down onto his cock. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Going in without prep hurts so much. Daniel had to coo me that it's okay and that he's right there. His fat cock forced itself into my ass as I sank down slowly. My hole felt like it was being ripped apart at the seams. I couldn't tell what was leaking out of my ass. Whether it be precum or blood. 

Daniel kept on patting my back in reassurance. I squeezed around his member and sniffled. Tears stained Daniel's chest as I choked out sobs. I wanted to pull out, but I didn't. Part of it felt really good, and in the back of my head, it turned me on a little to know that Daniel seems to like me crying. I felt his dick twitch inside of me every time I whimpered and let out sobs. 

I let out a little whisper of words to let him know that I was okay to continue. He slowly pushed back out and slid back in. I bit my lip and choked back a whine as he brushed my prostate. My ass clenched, full and satisfied with Daniel inside of me. He grabbed my hips, and I started to bounce each time with his thrusts. Slowly, I started to go out of focus and I couldn't hear what Daniel said. 

The feeling inside of me started to blur my vision. Without Daniel's grip on my hips, I would've fallen back for sure. All I cared about was the constant pounding and abuse of my hole. Drool formed again at my mouth, and I couldn't give a crap to close it. 

"So big," I slurred and closed my eyes. My tail wrapped around one of his arms.

A warm pool started in my stomach, and I knew immediately what it was. I don't think Daniel is close to cumming yet. I am anyways. I took control of riding Daniel. My thrusts grew sloppy and erratic. I was losing strength and stamina to keep up with his movements. I'm starting to slow down and whimper as Daniel pushes me up. 

Daniel locks his arms around my waist and kisses me one last time. I'm seeing stars and white spots as I release. My body shakes violently as it paints both of our chests. Daniel puts a finger in it and brings it up to his mouth. He tells me to taste myself. I moan and roll my eyes with lust as I suck on his finger. The overstimulation kicks in as I come down from my high. 

Tears form in my eyes again as I bounce up and down violently. My body can't take it anymore.

"T-Too much, daddy!" I try to get off of his length. He doesn't seem to hear me though. 

"Almost there, baby boy," Daniel grunts as he thrusts one more time. 

My insides are painted with his seed. Load after load he fills me up. My stomach inflated a little bit with his cum. It made me cum again to know that he marked me up good. I place a had on my stomach and rub it. It hurts now. Daniel seemed to notice and smirked at me. I looked back at him and fell to his chest. His cock going limp inside of me. 

We both caught our breaths and tried to relax. Daniel slowly pulled out with a groan. Cum spilled down my thighs and directly out of me. My bed painted white with it too. We both looked at each other and smiled. I'm really happy that he was my first. I hope he enjoyed it too. 

"Thank you, Daniel," I smiled up at him. 

"I'm glad," he connected my forehead with his. I giggled and smiled up at him. 

"Now, let's go to the shower and get you cleaned up," he winked at me and went to go get the shower ready. Shower sex is something I didn't expect to do after this. Oh, I can't wait to get fucked against a wall. 

A goofy smiled stayed on my face. My ears pointed straight up when the shower started running. My tail curled and unfurled. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom door, trying my best to pull off a sexy pose. 

Author's note: Sorry it's terrible.