~You're cute when you're flustered~

I'm kind of bored. Yeah. I'm a dead girl, but I ain't walking. I'm fucking running. ahh edit: I'm finishing this agghghghghghghg. 

David POV

Daniel has been acting weird at camp recently. Not acting weird around the kids but just in front of me in general. It's honestly kind of making me worried. 

He'll start saying nice things about me and holding me, but when the kids are around he'll stop doing everything in the blink of an eye. A strange behavior. I've been meaning to ask him about it soon. We share the same room, so I'll ask him then! Yeah! 

"David!" yelled a voice.  "David, are you fantasizing about Gwen in bed right now?"  

I blinked my eyes out of my daze. When I looked down I saw Max snapping his fingers in my face. 

"Heya, Max!"

"Are you excited about today's adventure?" I said, patting his floof.  

"No." 

"Don't be like that!" I scolded. 

"I'm sure you'll have fun," I said putting my hands on my hips.

"I'll have fun when I get to battle for your head," Max rolled his eyes.  

That hurt a bit but I'm sure he's just grumpy. Anyway, I need to find Daniel! 

"Go on Max, you need to eat breakfast," I said pushing him toward the Mess Hall. 

I watched as Max waved his hands in the arm as he walked toward the Mess Hall. I hope that he eats. It's going to be a long hike. 

I walked around the camp looking for Daniel. He had told me earlier that he was going to the Mess Hall, but I didn't see him walk in there. I have to ask if he could help me pack the trail mix. 

There was still no sign of him. The winds brought a nice breeze with the scorching summer weather. 

I decided to check in our cabin. If he isn't there then I don't know what to do next. My shoes trampled on leaves as I walked to the wooden structure. The leaves started to fall a bit as I realized the wind had picked up. "Oh gosh, it's getting pretty cold," I said to myself, rubbing my arms. 

The ground turned a grey kind of color as I heard thunder in the distance. When I looked up I saw the grey clouds surrounding the camp. 

A raindrop fell on my nose as a ton more followed. My socks are getting wet now. I thought as I ran to my cabin. My hiking boots splashed in the puddles along the way.

When I opened the cabin door I heard the lighting crackle behind me. I squeaked in surprise. I've seen lightning before. I honestly don't know why I'm scared.

Gwen doesn't have any service on her phone, so I can't text her to ask if the kids are okay. Okay, I care about the kid's safety more than hers. I'm sorry. Plus, I don't want to get sued. 

I looked out through the cabin window and saw the rain pouring down. It's showering out there. On the bright side, the trees get their water. I watched the raindrops fall on the window screen. They collide with each other and get a speed boost. 

"Umm," I heard a voice behind me. I screamed at the sudden voice. I thought I was here alone.

When I turned around I saw Daniel in a towel. 

"Oh...," I said trying not to eyeball him. I couldn't look at him though. He's right in the middle of the gosh darn room. 

His chest is nicely toned. Do I see some muscle there? I mean I know that I'm bisexual but still. This is my camp buddy, work partner, or whatever. Is my face heating up? Oh gosh it is, isn't it? It doesn't help with the weird position I'm in right now either. My arms are in weird positions as I'm clinging to the door.